PDA

View Full Version : Nightfire or Agent Under Fire

cruel_kathryn
02-08-2003, 11:10 PM
What do you guys reckon? Which is better?

xboxman_1
02-08-2003, 11:20 PM
I've heard Nightfire is better, and considering its newer, I would go with that if you're trying to decide which one you want to buy.

xboxgamer142
02-09-2003, 02:32 AM
Nightfire is much better.

Better story, better missions, better multiplayer, better controls. Nightfire also has Pierce Brosnan as James Bond, which AUF didn't. AUF is a port from PS2, therefore it isn't as good. Nightfire is also newer, so its also better.

Uchiha Sasuke
02-10-2003, 06:35 AM
Nightfire consists of a better single player mode,but it cannot compete with agent under fires multiplayer.There are so many modifiers and different match settings thats auf has over nightfire.

Arven
02-10-2003, 10:00 PM
Not even REMOTELY close: Nightfire by a long shot. Nightfire is a 8.0, AUF is a 6.0. AUF has slow bullets and a poor aiming-control mechanism that really, really hurt the gameplay. No contest: Nightfire all the way.

Reclaimer
02-12-2003, 05:11 AM
Forget AUF. I dumped that game in a hurry. Bad ported graphics, poor AI, and the multiplayer is weak. Sure there is a lot of modifiers to the game, but it's still relative garbage. You can put pearls on a pig, it's still a pig, right? I will defend this one thing though, playing AUF on low gravity with boosters and grapples, made it pretty fun with 3 other friends. Sort of like a crouching tiger, hidden dragon thing, but with guns. But that's it. Get Nightfire, haven't played it, but it looks a whole lot better than AUF. And that's the bottom line.

:X:._D_O_A_.:X:
02-18-2003, 06:12 AM
Nightfire is 20x better than agent under fire!! how can u even consider the bull s**t. look at all the damn reviews!!!:mad:

joshalabama
02-23-2003, 09:37 PM
Nightfire deffinitly...I already owned it and decided i would like to try AUF well it sucks...It has basicly no-story and controls suck.
Nightfire all the way.

OuFtb
02-26-2003, 03:42 PM
I have to say Nightfire is better, I played both and like Nightfire more. I really don't have a reason that hasn't been said, besides they actully used the real Bond in this one, the charater looks like the real bond that plays him now,Sorry couldn't remimber how to spell it so I didn't try. Single player is good, multiplayer is good, all in all its better than, AUF.