PDA

View Full Version : I wanna play True Crimes!!!

Halo40175
02-09-2003, 11:10 PM
HEy.. I wanna play True Crimes: Streets of LA. It is going to be for X Box and it is like GTA 3, but with other things in it. Also, I wanna play State of Emergesy (however you spell it) :)

carlbme
02-09-2003, 11:13 PM
True Crimes is a maybe. State of Emergency is a no way in hell.

BTW: This is the wrong forum. This is for "OFF TOPIC" meaning non Xbox related posts.

Halo40175
02-09-2003, 11:15 PM
Well I am new at this. I signed up like 5 minutes ago.... sorry

DVDGNZ
02-10-2003, 02:51 AM
The video for True Crimes on Gamespot makes it look awesome!

y2kash_14
02-11-2003, 12:03 AM
State of Emergency sucks, trust me

tWoTOMA
02-11-2003, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by carlbme

BTW: This is the wrong forum. This is for "OFF TOPIC" meaning non Xbox related posts.

What are you talking about. True Crime is on Xbox and should be a fun game. BTW, it's more like DTR than GTA.

And SOE is also coming to Xbox. It was ok on PS2, but has been upgraded for the box, which is why it took so long. I'm getting both.

Bakeman
02-11-2003, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by carlbme

how in the crap is this post off topic..

Let's see the facts... both games coming to Xbox...
Hmm if both games are coming to xbox that would mean the post is Xbox related and seems to fit here just fine.

Xbox Owner
02-11-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by tWoTOMA
What are you talking about. True Crime is on Xbox and should be a fun game. BTW, it's more like DTR than GTA.

And SOE is also coming to Xbox. It was ok on PS2, but has been upgraded for the box, which is why it took so long. I'm getting both.

I think he means he wants to play TC maybe.. and in no way does he want to play soe

Reclaimer
02-12-2003, 05:00 AM
I thought I saw a deal on TC in this months OXM... Looks cool, at least we'll have our own version of Vice City. Well, something like that. Free roaming mission based, jacking cars and the like. I finally saw VC on the PS2, and I kept thinking, WTF? Why can't we have this game? It'll look so much better on our console. Seems so stupid to just keep it over there. Then again, I look at Halo, and think, we'll can I imagine a PS2 port of Halo? No not really. I guess I just answered my question about exclusive rights.

HaloMasterVI
02-12-2003, 05:55 PM
True Crime and Driver 3 are going to be must haves for me!

JimmieDoogan
02-12-2003, 06:40 PM
After reading the previews of TC I am really interested, if it all pans out, this could be the game to own. Granted it's on all systems, but ours you can jam your own tunes and it will have bump mapping on everything... or so they say. We'll see, but I'm hyped up fo sho. Hated SOE on PS2 and I have reservations about the Xbox version, I'll prolly rent it.