PDA

View Full Version : Yes now we get it it the day after X-mas!!!

MS-xbox
11-27-2001, 06:53 PM
Woot!

Square said that FFX was coming out the day after X-mas!! Now i can beat FFX before i have to go back to collage!

Brian
11-27-2001, 07:10 PM
College?

MaxPain
11-27-2001, 07:38 PM
Hey, anyone got an idea around the release date for MGSx?
:D

MS-xbox
11-27-2001, 07:46 PM
A lot of the stuff on my post was miss spelled because i was keying so fast, cuz i am so happy FFX is coming out early

Coll
11-27-2001, 10:01 PM
Hey Max - On the xbox website click onto the "games" icon thingy - all the games will be listed with dates of being released.

l Maximus l
11-28-2001, 11:21 AM
Exactly, Coll...it also says when they are available :)

CBR900rr
11-28-2001, 12:01 PM
why are you posting the enemies propaganda ? :confused:

LOL

Sony sucks AZZ !!!

ok, lets just look at the logic here, release date for FFX is Dec 26th...hmm the day AFTER christmas !!!

After everyone has done thier shopping, spent their wad and are sick of stores. I feel sorry for the trolls in line to buy a game the day of millions of returns...he he he (have fun). And lets face it this is a disaster for Sony. Why couldnt they have the product in stores Dec 1st ? (my birthday) ;) so people would get it for a gift or themselves. What a major screwup by the soon to be #2 videogames company.

R.I.P. Sony PS2

Ninja Scroll
11-28-2001, 12:16 PM
I came to this posting because I thought you were refering to WWF Raw for Xbox the day after Xmas, not a game for PhonyStation2!!!:mad:

If your all that excited about an RPG why dont you go purchase The "BEST DA-MN RPG EVER"! in Skies Of Arcadia on DC.

Your all excited about FFX, why dont you get excited over FFII on Xbox? It's online kid!!!

Kumitsu
11-28-2001, 01:17 PM
I dont care what you all say, i say Final Fantasy X owns, i would prefer it for XBOX but its not gonna be possible, and i never let a final fantasy game pass by me, :) i hope from ff11 and on is for the xbox, i can just imagine the graphics :0 sweeeeeetttt

Stncold
11-28-2001, 02:01 PM
is that true that final fantasy eleven will go to xbox? Where did you guys hear this or is it just a rumor? God i hope its true lol.

l Maximus l
11-28-2001, 02:16 PM
Stncold...That's what I heard, too.

Ninja Scroll
11-28-2001, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Stncold
is that true that final fantasy eleven will go to xbox? Where did you guys hear this or is it just a rumor? God i hope its true lol.

Yes, as your hero & role model just said. Square announced a couple months ago that FF II will be multi-platform with their online strategy plan.
Final Fantasy II is a fully online title.
It's NOT a Rumor any longer.
It will also appear on KiddyCube as well.

Sony, who exclusive now!?

:p :p :p

Anyways, I would be more excited about a possible Skies Of Arcadia 2 on Xbox than FFII!!!

Vyse is God:cool:

Sachile_
11-28-2001, 02:47 PM
i want all the old school FFs on one game, that would kick ass!

isnt FF Xl an online kinda game? some one told me that but im not sure

MS-xbox
11-28-2001, 05:42 PM
For all you people wondering why its coming out the day after x-mas, well the reason is when all the kids asked their parents for PS2 so they could play all the PS2 games, the parents got fooled by some x-box fan boy at the stroy who lied to him. So x-mas day when the kid gets their x-box and cryies all day about it, their parents can take it back the next day and get them a PS2 with FFX!

BTW i am JK about the story

The day after X-mas is better then next year anyway

And FFXII is not coming to x-box, Square said it was gonna be mulit platform a while ago, before the FF movie bombed, now they dont have the money to do that

Also it wont be on x-box because MS made it so X-box can go on line with just other x-box systems, not PS2 or GC..or anything running FFXI

And to the guy who said that it was coming out on GC you are way wrong, Nintedo and square hate each other, they would never make it for GC for more info read Square&GC in the x-box Vs. GC board

Also PS2 is not a bad product..It may not have the best specs but the games look fine, and it has FFX!!!

FF games will only come out on PS2 soryy x-box fanboys

rawiswar
11-28-2001, 09:01 PM
Alex, I hope ur happy! Now there is nothing but a pile of sh*t coming out for PS2 in 2002. Sony has already made sequels of all their major franchises. AND THEY'RE STILL LOSING MONEY!:p

MS-xbox
11-29-2001, 08:10 AM
Well rawiswar a.k.a Brian their good stuff coming out for PS2 in 2002 FFXI and then squaresfot already said they are making FFXII for PS2. Also Konami has said they are going to make MGS3, A game different from MGSX. MGS3 follows the story line of MGS games, I hope that in MGS3 ya get to kill the patiorts....

Ninja Scroll
11-29-2001, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by rawiswar
Alex, I hope ur happy! Now there is nothing but a pile of sh*t coming out for PS2 in 2002. Sony has already made sequels of all their major franchises. AND THEY'RE STILL LOSING MONEY!:p

:D :D :D

Your right rawiswar, if FFX comes out the day after Xmas you sorry PS2 owners have nothing at all to look forward to in 2002. The Sony dominating days are over.
They have no more exclusives anymore after FFX!

Mwwwaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!

:p :cool: :D

Long live Sega!,..oh yeah, and Xbox too!

MaxPain
11-29-2001, 01:57 PM
Maybe it's time for some exclusives? :D

MS-xbox
11-29-2001, 06:34 PM
FFXI is still coming out for PS2 in 2002, FFXI is not coming out for x-box, or GC, but it is coming out for PC also

And we have somthing to look forward to in 2003, mabye even 2002 but i dout it FFXII and MGS 3 have already been announced, and are coming out for PS2