PDA

View Full Version : Hunter's sequel is coming !

Shadow20002
02-11-2003, 02:42 PM
I am very happy when i hear this announcement ! I though that we will never get a sequel from Vivendi Universal. Bring it on in late 2003 ! ;)

gameinsomniac
02-20-2003, 06:02 PM
hell yea!! it is going to be awesome. I just hope they can use Xbox live to let us play with people online. That would be great. Maybe even have custom levels/ missions just for online play. It could have tons of possibilites. I'm really looking forward to it. So much so that i joined an online Hunter the Reckoning team so i can get info as soon as possible and possibly get enough points that they give members to get the upcoming sequel for free. I heard about it through a friend of mine who works with me at universal and who loves Hunter the Reckoning too. I'm glad he told me cause it is really fun being apart of a team like this that truely loves the game. you should check it out too since you sound like such a fan. its www.ufanz.com/teams/hunter you'll love it. oh man this game is gonna rock!!

[oXo]
02-21-2003, 08:43 AM
Hunter is an awesome game.....beautiful designed levels and great audio and gameplay. Very spooky at times.
Can't wait to see what they will improve on in Hunter 2;)

EHWfedPres
03-18-2003, 08:28 PM
I liked hunter for a while and then realized that it got really difficult and boring and reletative after a while...so I traded it in.