davidx
02-12-2003, 03:52 AM
I'd like to play it.

Hopefully, it will not suck.

that's all...

X

Kleen
02-20-2003, 11:38 AM
It's been delayed at least 6 - 18 weeks from May 12 according to the THQ investor conference call yesterday.

ChiZel_MunKee
02-21-2003, 08:19 AM
Yeah, it's been moved back to the September quarter. Hopefully with that much time they'll do something great with it.

Kleen
02-26-2003, 10:47 AM
now there are rumors of it going online. Check out the article link in the gamingring forums.

kachingtensor
02-26-2003, 02:11 PM
Appears that a deal has been cut. So outside of Japan we get no The Wild Rings, and no WWE Raw 2: Ruthless Aggression until at least very late July (beginning of "September quarter"). This sucks.

Otoh, it will help Eidos sell a likely-to-be mediocre, Paradox-developed (X-Men: Next Dimension) Backyard Wrestling title to Xbox owners this Summer.

I feel somewhat betrayed by Microsoft and THQ already... However, nowhere near as badly as by Spike and Nintendo on the Fire Pro for Gamecube hoax.

:(

OuFtb
02-26-2003, 07:06 PM
I was looking forward to this game, but know they pushed it back to Sep. release, that really made me mad. The only wrestling game we have is Raw, and it sucks. The Backyard wrestling looks alright but won't be that good, I guess I just have to wait until Sep. and see if Raw 2 is any good, it should be from what I read.

Kleen
03-07-2003, 09:59 AM
I will get Def jam Vendetta 4/2 and import The Wild Rings 4/10.

Variation-XBA
03-09-2003, 10:55 AM
I remember when before Xbox was out...I had Raw on preorder as well cause it was supposed to be on launch day....then it was suppoesd to be november....then december...then... well it came out....but I dont think I've played it since.

If by chance LIVE is a capability, even if it SUCKED hard I would get it for that one feature alone :) The ripped music for caw will be awesome. Looking forward to this one even though Raw1 let me down so bad....what can I say, I'm a faithfull fan ;)

All we need new is if its not 100% LIVE....at least make downloadable content... I could go on forever what this could add... :)

Few more months....but it will be worth it:)

Kleen
03-12-2003, 10:33 AM
I don't see why you would get RAW 2 if it sucked but had XBL. You would just be playing a ****ty game over the network, rather than playing a ****ty game with someone in the same room. It doesn't make any sense, IMO.

I am extremely fed up with THQ/Anchor. I don't think I will buy this game anymore, and that is certain if it doesn't show up at Wrestlemania.

davidx
03-12-2003, 03:15 PM
Whattya mean if "it doesn't show up at Wrestlmania"? What on earth does that mean? I know it's ROCK VS STONE COLD at Mania...but whose RAW2 facing? HA!

Get off the crack.

X

ImmortalTech
03-28-2003, 01:01 PM
i can't wait

Kleen
03-28-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by davidx
Whattya mean if "it doesn't show up at Wrestlmania"? What on earth does that mean? I know it's ROCK VS STONE COLD at Mania...but whose RAW2 facing? HA!

Get off the crack.

X

It was supposed to be on display at Wrestlemania, jackass.

Now it won't because Anchor is sorry. X-9 for Gamecube will be shown.

davidx
03-30-2003, 07:37 PM
On a more important note:

HAPPY 200th Post for me.

Now go get a life.

X

Variation-XBA
03-31-2003, 12:13 AM
Wow....scary... :P

BigBoi2k3
03-31-2003, 08:05 AM
I have a feeling that it's gonna suck. There really have'nt been any good wrestling games out lately. THQ sucks anyway.

Kleen
03-31-2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by davidx
On a more important note:

HAPPY 200th Post for me.

Now go get a life.

X

Let me get this straight...you're celebrating your 200th post, and I need to get a life?!?

Apparently the one you've got is meaningless.

Now run along -- you're dismissed.