PDA

View Full Version : Deathrow

Fjord
02-12-2003, 12:24 PM
Just wanted to recommend this game, such great atmosphere and gameplay. It's only $30 now too! It's recieved several 9+ rankings from ign and other websites and I think it won their "best game nobody played" award. Great multiplayer game as each player can always be doing something (like trying to knock out the enemy goalie heheh). Graphics are great, lots of swearing though so not for kids.

The Jackal
02-12-2003, 03:57 PM
never heard of it:confused:

Fruzed
02-12-2003, 06:30 PM
I don't know... I paid full price ($75 CAN) when this game first came out and I loved it for about a week. The depth level just isn't there and it gets really, really repetative... Kick guys, get frisbee, kick guys, get frisbee...

It also didn't get the "best game nobody played" award, it was only a runner up (I believe Buffy got that award).

If this game was in the 'super bargin bin', it might be worth a look to those of you who don't have it... but I think there are better games out there...

EHWfedPres
02-12-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Fruzed
It also didn't get the "best game nobody played" award, it was only a runner up (I believe Buffy got that award).

what do you care about somebody else's opinion? I thin deathrow kicks ass and if you dont like that...thats your problem.

Fruzed
02-13-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
what do you care about somebody else's opinion? I thin deathrow kicks ass and if you dont like that...thats your problem.

That's the most hypocritical response ever... it sounds like you don't respect my opinion because it doesn't agree with yours...

Anyways, do you do a lot of backyard wrestling? Sounds like you've jumped off a few too many roofs from your shack...

Fjord
02-13-2003, 06:23 PM
Well of course single player gets boring just like any other game but I've played through a season with friends about 4 times now (that's 100+ games) and its still good fun =)

Nato King
02-15-2003, 09:15 AM
I have this game but I have not played it that long to get into it but today is saturday Ishould get off and play so deathrow.:) The game is really cool once you start to play.:)