PDA

View Full Version : New Levels for Sam Fisher !!

Shadow20002
02-12-2003, 03:15 PM
What do you want to include in the new missions coming out for Splinter Cell ?

That's what i want from Ubisoft :

- explore and investigate a laboratory (just because i want something like you shoot a acid potion or throw near a ennemy to damage them)
- new ennemies (robots, ennemy with hand-to-hand combat style)

;) ;) ;)

Laxeph
02-12-2003, 03:57 PM
I dont think that they will be adding potions, robots, or hand to hand combat to Splinter Cell...

VeNoMiZA
02-12-2003, 04:05 PM
thats why ididnt cop this game for the fact u cant fight this guy is a wimp :rolleyes:

Kraft
02-12-2003, 04:37 PM
Hahahaha, potions. I also want Sam to have a magical Dragon Spell! Maybe Ubisoft will add floating bricks that same can break with his head to get coins.

xboxman_1
02-12-2003, 05:18 PM
thats why ididnt cop this game for the fact u cant fight this guy is a wimp

III guess not.... So apparently you didn't buy this game because you don't like stealth/action games, because believe me, Sam is no wimp.

Snoopy7548
02-12-2003, 05:41 PM
yea. if you had to be stealthy, would you go around beating people up, or sneaking around?

Shadow20002
02-12-2003, 06:40 PM
Just because what i am notice, is the ennemies have endless bullets so, they can shoot you always. Make them run out of ammo and then try to punching you to knock you out. ;)

P.S. For acid potion, maybe i must use the word bottle. i notice also you can only pick cans or bottles. Maybe some anomymous bottles in the labs have effect to burn them or knock them or other effects you can imagine.

Nato King
02-12-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
Hahahaha, potions. I also want Sam to have a magical Dragon Spell! Maybe Ubisoft will add floating bricks that sam can break with his head to get coins.

Hahaha floating bricks that sam can break with his head to get coins. Kraft_XBA what do you think this is Mario"s Adventure. hahaha

EHWfedPres
02-12-2003, 08:39 PM
you can elbow people in the head, what more do you need?

VeNoMiZA
02-12-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
you can elbow people in the head, what more do you need? thats not enough gimme some punching some slamming some nice counter attacks to take weapons away from your enemy's how bout some type of martial arts so that he could break peoples neck and kick the crap out of them if he runs out of bullets i guess thats why i like metal gear better it has damage effects somthing SC is missing, to me that killed the game, and whats up with the enemys how come when u shoot them in the head sometimes they dont die? and how come the blood goes through the floor???? can someone step out of the box and see these errors? well i know im asking for too much but if metal gear could do it why cant ubi soft? why? they wanted to keep the game at teen rating? to me thats a lame excuse...:rolleyes:

Shadow20002
02-12-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
thats not enough gimme some punching some slamming some nice counter attacks to take weapons away from your enemy's how bout some type of martial arts so that he could break peoples neck and kick the crap out of them if he runs out of bullets i guess thats why i like metal gear better it has damage effects somthing SC is missing, to me that killed the game, and whats up with the enemys how come when u shoot them in the head sometimes they dont die? and how come the blood goes through the floor???? can someone step out of the box and see these errors? well i know im asking for too much but if metal gear could do it why cant ubi soft? why? they wanted to keep the game at teen rating? to me thats a lame excuse...:rolleyes:

In my way, i think if you want to see a float of blood laying on the ground then there a lot things to ajust to suit the game. First, they must ajust A.I. of ennemy (see blood on the floor and what to do next ?), how many you can create a float of blood (just to not fill up all the floors with blood), move unconscious or dead body with blood laying on floor, etc... Maybe they will change this in the sequel. ;)

JJaX
02-13-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
thats why ididnt cop this game for the fact u cant fight this guy is a wimp :rolleyes:

Cant fight? Sam pistol whips fools and knocks people out in one punch. I wouldnt call him a whimp. Youd pi55 AND chit your pants if you were in any situation same faced.

Kortiz
02-13-2003, 12:02 PM
it would have been nice to have the option to use a knife and cut somebody's throat. but you want to have the option to shoot at people coming at you.

having a DOUBLE punch would have been nice. but this game is supposed to be stealthy. you are not meant to run up to some foo and fight them. you dont want them to know whats coming.

if you have to hit them from the front you deserve to get shot cuz you a dumb sumbiatch.

This game was meant to be stealthy. too much action draws attention and if you had the ability to punch jab kick grapple blah blah.....your cover would be blown faster then you know it.

just my 2cp

VeNoMiZA
02-13-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
Cant fight? Sam pistol whips fools and knocks people out in one punch. I wouldnt call him a whimp. Youd pi55 AND chit your pants if you were in any situation same faced.
i wouldnt be scared i wouldve ran as soo as i hear somthin creek lol, :P anyways he a wimp cuzz i could do what he does.... trust me i can...... for real.... im not lying... :(

Stormlord
02-13-2003, 07:36 PM
What I really would like to see is Sam go prone/crawl like Snake. I can remember a few times I wish I could crawl into or passed areas. And like mentioned I wish Sam could atleast crack a few necks. :D :D :)

Spike Minoda
02-14-2003, 01:38 AM
One thing they said was that they used up so much processing for the game, they didn't have enuf room left to pick up guns from dead ppl, get blood/glass/shells to stay etc.

*my words*
One excuse they made was that they 'used up so much processing' for the game, they didn't have enuf room left to pick up guns from dead ppl, get blood/glass/shells to stay etc. surrrrrrre
:rolleyes:

Stormlord
02-14-2003, 06:18 AM
There's always an excuse. If there's a Splinter Cell 2 (which seems highly possible) the blood and stuff will magically appear. :) :D

tWoTOMA
02-16-2003, 12:42 AM
Considering the fact that many missions require you to go the whole time without killing anyone, picking up someone else's gun would be useless.

Cracking thier neck would kill them, and since this is forbidden in most of the game, we get the knockout pistol whip.

Punching makes too much noise, as would kicking and so on. That's why he hits with his forearm, to muffle the sound.

As far as blood, I wish it could be seen on the ground. But it could also suck because even if you hid the bodies the blood would still be there and you would be caught. And I definately wouldnt want to clean up the blood after I offed someone.

All being said, all of the action type things that you want are out of the question. It would ruin the gameplay, which is stealth.

Stormlord
02-16-2003, 01:21 AM
I hope you actually played the game to be saying that. Sam, not allowed to kill anyone? Yeah only in the CIA and first Chinese Embassy levels. Is that most of the game.....no. Blood, of course there should be blood. Ubi is acting all smug about how real it is. Then why not blood? If the freaking dogs can pick up your scent then blood should be in. Why, if blood is drawn when you shoot an enemy then it will actually test your ability to not use force all the time. And so comes the snapping of the neck. You snap the neck, it's quick and quiet. No blood and all you have to do is hide the body. Anyways ammo is hard to come by in SC, so that means you shouldn't be using your gun all the time, it is a last resort. :D

This is why it would be wise to own Metal Gear Substance and Splinter Cell. MGS has its strong points but falls short and the same goes for SC.:) :cool: