PDA

View Full Version : MvC2 Xbox CAncelled For US?

Liquid Gears
02-12-2003, 10:15 PM
What THe HE!l Happened?! It Was Completely Taken Off CApcoms Website.

It has a date of May 6th at retailers now.

EB's site has it listed for March 11th......

Whats With The Damn Delays, They Delay It A Week B4 It Comes Out, Why Dont They Just Finish The Damn Game Then Put A Release Date On IT. :mad:

Casper
02-12-2003, 10:22 PM
Very odd...and I just pre-ordered it here (http://gamefixx.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=297483) just because I'm loving CvS2 so much already.

VenoM
02-12-2003, 10:27 PM
blah..who cares.... thats what i have a dreamcast for :D marvel vs capcom 2 isnt online anyways right??:confused:

Casper
02-12-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by VenoM
blah..who cares.... thats what i have a dreamcast for :D marvel vs capcom 2 isnt online anyways right??:confused:

Sure is...so where's your Dreamcast now slick ;)

benz_300sl
02-12-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by casper
Sure is...so where's your Dreamcast now slick ;) well mine's in a box somewhere....but i dunno about his...:cool:

Reclaimer
02-12-2003, 11:04 PM
Umm... Excuse me... but what's MvC2? Never heard of it.

Snake Eyez
02-12-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Reclaimer
Umm... Excuse me... but what's MvC2? Never heard of it.

I believe it is Marvel vs Capcom. It's a fighting game with characters from marvel comics and Capcom.

canadianboi3
02-12-2003, 11:18 PM
ya same for me...:confused:

Reclaimer
02-12-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Snake Eyez
I believe it is Marvel vs Capcom. It's a fighting game with characters from marvel comics and Capcom.

Uh.... OK. I did not know that. I stay away from those fighting games at the arcades and go straight for the light gun games.

Liquid Gears
02-12-2003, 11:57 PM
Other than Casper, does anyone else by chance have Capcom Vs. SNK 2 EO yet? All the stores here in Edmonton say that nothing shows up in their computers when they search for it. No release date, no nothin'

Is the February 14, 2003 release date American, Canadian, or both?

Snake Eyez
02-13-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
Other than Casper, does anyone else by chance have Capcom Vs. SNK 2 EO yet? All the stores here in Edmonton say that nothing shows up in their computers when they search for it. No release date, no nothin'

I just looked at EB and they have the shipping date as 3-11 and the game can be pre-ordered for $39.99.

Liquid Gears
02-13-2003, 12:13 AM
I don't buy games ver the net, man. Never have.....

Has anyone bought'n CvSNK2 in a store yet? If yes, what store?

VenoM
02-13-2003, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by casper
Sure is...so where's your Dreamcast now slick ;)

didnt know this one had online play :confused: in that case hope it comes out......and my dreamcast is right by my xbox,gamecube,ps2,and n64 :D thats where its at......... wonder when they'll make a online 3d fighting game :confused:

Casper
02-13-2003, 06:34 AM
I don't buy games ver the net, man. Never have.....

Has anyone bought'n CvSNK2 in a store yet? If yes, what store?

Are you talking about Capcom vs. SNK2 now, or Marvel? :confused: I thought that it was released up in Canada, whatever happened to that. Btw, on XBL, the leaderboards are filled with people from Japan, and one from England, but those from Japan have over 2000 matches already....I hope they reset them, or I can forsee alot of blisters in my future.

Originally posted by VenoM
didnt know this one had online play :confused: in that case hope it comes out......and my dreamcast is right by my xbox,gamecube,ps2,and n64 :D thats where its at......... wonder when they'll make a online 3d fighting game :confused:

Soul Calibur2, no?

Buccaneer21
02-13-2003, 02:40 PM
I just E-mailed customer service at Capcom. When they e-mail and respond I will let you know.:cool:

RudedogX
02-13-2003, 02:43 PM
I've had my SNK2 game since monday. Gotta love pre-ordering from Capcom itself! Either way, the marvel game, I think will be better, but the online play, still adds to this game.

oddworld20-3000
02-13-2003, 03:24 PM

Liquid my best friend bought Capcom Vs SNK 2 EO at Superstore at Sherwood Park can't remember where. But I saw the game on sale at West Edmonton Mall's EB Shop.

Evil_Dr_Beefy
02-13-2003, 04:12 PM
I thought that Activision has the right to all things marvel....until 2009....There's a good chance that Marvel vs capcom 2 won't see the light of day here in the states.......i know that buy rite has the import..without Xbox live

LTM360
02-13-2003, 07:58 PM
IS Marvel V. Capcom 2, gonna be LIVE? I knew Capcom V. SNK EO was LIVE, but I didn't know MvC2 was LIVE. Screw CvSNK then. MvC is much better.

xboxmaster2002
02-13-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by LTM360
IS Marvel V. Capcom 2, gonna be LIVE? I knew Capcom V. SNK EO was LIVE, but I didn't know MvC2 was LIVE. Screw CvSNK then. MvC is much better.

Capcom VS SNK is great, and online is lag free... its more of a classic fighter but Marvel vs Capcom is great too, there different in big ways but both great games.

Buccaneer21
02-14-2003, 03:25 PM
I told you I would update any information I got. Here is an E-Mail I recieved straight from Capcom.:cool:

Thank you for your recent inquiry to Capcom Customer Service.

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen production delays, "Marvel VS Capcom 2" for the Microsoft Xbox is no longer scheduled for release in March 2003 and a new release date has not yet been scheduled. I recommend keeping an eye on our site for developments and announcements.

Again, thank you for contacting Capcom Customer Service.

Regards, Basically this sucks
:(

Red Tonkin 2
02-14-2003, 03:46 PM
The delay is the fact that capcom lost the licencing agreement at the turn of the new year!

wbio
02-16-2003, 08:23 PM
I hope it comes out some time soon, because I really want this game. I don't usually get fighting games, but I played the first game somewhere and loved it. I sure hope it doesn't get cancelled:(