PDA

View Full Version : xbox codebreaker

xbox1
02-13-2003, 08:06 PM
does ne1 know when the xbox gameshark/codebreaker comes out?how much?

i admit.im a cheater.i love to use codes.i cant beat the thing or panzer dragoon orta so when the codebreaker does come out,bam both games will be beat!

xboxman_1
02-13-2003, 08:43 PM
i admit.im a cheater.i love to use codes.i cant beat the thing or panzer dragoon orta so when the codebreaker does come out,bam both games will be beat!

Well thats too bad...that you cant beat those games that is. I dont know when the gameshark will come out though...

Hitman101
02-13-2003, 09:02 PM
Fool don't you know the XBox is to complicated for a simple "CodeBreaker" to hack into. Come back when you get some gaming skillz dude.

VeNoMiZA
02-13-2003, 10:54 PM
dude cheaters are losers and to me your a loser for trying to get a gameshark hopefully a gameshark wont com out becuzz if it does it will ruin all the games that are on live nowand i sure dont want those G8Y pkers we dont need them go away ARRGHH!

Reclaimer
02-13-2003, 11:18 PM
Could you imagine Halo with cheats? Oh the horror. It just takes away from the game. The difficulty, and everything has a place in a game. If a game was made into a cakewalk, then it would be stupid. So if you can't defeat a game, then keep trying. Everything about a game should be enjoyed. Even that dastardly hard level that whips your butt 20 times straight.

JJaX
02-14-2003, 10:27 AM
I think cheats are cool after you beat a game.

And Shady, just because its an xbox doesnt mean cheats cant be made. You're just manipulating the game.

Speaking of panzer dragoon orta, i cant beat the level 8 boss when he goes into battle mode. And i think walk throughs are worse than cheats. Anyone care to drop me a "hint"

carlbme
02-14-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

And Shady, just because its an xbox doesnt mean cheats cant be made. You're just manipulating the game.

Speaking of panzer dragoon orta, i cant beat the level 8 boss when he goes into battle mode. And i think walk throughs are worse than cheats. Anyone care to drop me a "hint"

http://gamefaqs.com is a hint from me to you.

:)

STEATH_MECH
02-15-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
dude cheaters are losers and to me your a loser for trying to get a gameshark hopefully a gameshark wont com out becuzz if it does it will ruin all the games that are on live nowand i sure dont want those G8Y pkers we dont need them go away ARRGHH!

Originally posted by Reclaimer
Could you imagine Halo with cheats? Oh the horror. It just takes away from the game. The difficulty, and everything has a place in a game. If a game was made into a cakewalk, then it would be stupid. So if you can't defeat a game, then keep trying. Everything about a game should be enjoyed. Even that dastardly hard level that whips your butt 20 times straight.

i aggree with both of you guys.cheats are for the loser who crys about i can't do this. what i would say "just keep trying".
practice makes perfect. when i got my first hockey game it was hard as hell now, i win 18-4 in the game on difficult .(got first hockey game when 6yrs for super nintendo)

Laxeph
02-15-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by STEATH_MECH
i when i got my first hockey game it was hard as hell now, i win 18-4 in the game on difficult .(got first hockey game when 6yrs for super nintendo)

How would playin NHL 94 make you any better at NHL2k3? They are completely different games.

Kraft
02-15-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

Unfortunately the way the xbox is designed actually does prevent things like this from being made. This was a hard lesson that the dreamcast learned. As it stands, the only truely effective way to add gameshark cheats to games is to have a boot disk that you put in a game system, load the cheats, then remove the boot disk and then put the game disk in. Sega shot themselves in the foot as they left a security hole open that not only allowed a bootdisk like this to be made, but also left a security hole open to let the bootdisk bypass all copyright and territory checks. Thus burned games were readable without a mod chip, which is almost unheard of.

You probably won't see a dual boot cd for xbox because microsoft encrypts all of their hardware with a 2048 bit encryption key, which they will probably never disclose to anyone developing software. This weird memory card cheat thing in the news is probably the best that you will see.

cya punk
02-16-2003, 12:01 PM
HEY MORON, LIGHTEN UP !

YOU THINK YOU'RE SO GOOD - BEAT TIMESPLITTERS 2 ON HARD AND UNLOCK

THE SITE LEVEL AND UMLIMITED AMMO AND THEN WE'LL TALK ABOUT SKILLS.

IF SOMEONE IS HAVING A HARD TIME WITH A GAME IT'S NOT COOL TO HUMILIATE THEM.

SOME GAMES CANNOT BE BEAT AND TIMESPLITTERS 2 IS ONE OF THEM.

I HAVE SEARCHED THE NET HIGH AND LOW FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS BEATIN IT ON HARD FOR STRATEGY INFO . A FEW HAVE COME CLOSE , BUT NO CIGAR !

BACK OFF PUNK !

:mad:

Hitman101
02-16-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Reclaimer

Sad to say but its been done to Halo on hacked xbox's.

Halo Hacked !! (http://halo.bungie.org/misc/hackinhalomirrors.html) :eek:

shrew king
02-16-2003, 04:38 PM
i aggree with both of you guys.cheats are for the loser who crys about i can't do this. what i would say "just keep trying".
practice makes perfect. when i got my first hockey game it was hard as hell now, i win 18-4 in the game on difficult .(got first hockey game when 6yrs for super nintendo)

Cheating does not make you a loser, it gives you something to do after beating a game, I don't know why that makes a person a "loser". :rolleyes:

ShannonX
02-16-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by cya punk
HEY MORON, LIGHTEN UP !

I HAVE SEARCHED THE NET HIGH AND LOW FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS BEATIN IT ON HARD FOR STRATEGY INFO . A FEW HAVE COME CLOSE , BUT NO CIGAR !

BACK OFF PUNK !

any game is beatable on any given hardness level... May take awhile, but it will be done.

squid413
02-16-2003, 10:55 PM
i hope that with one of these you will be able to do the halo hacked stuff without a modded xbox if you cant then i would get this.

STEATH_MECH
02-17-2003, 12:07 AM
you start to learn how the cpu is programed and become more meniplate the games programing. and it we becomes easy

Reclaimer
02-17-2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Hitman101
Sad to say but its been done to Halo on hacked xbox's.

Halo Hacked !! (http://halo.bungie.org/misc/hackinhalomirrors.html) :eek:

That's pretty cool in it's own light. I was refering mainly to getting cheats to help you beat Halo. I think that would be devastating to the entire experience. That mod thing for Halo is cool, because it let's you change things up. But that's different all together. Basically, what's the point of like BMX XXX or THPS 3 or 4 if you do all the special tricks and stay special and have everything set to perfect? No challenge. It just becomes stupid. Here I go, no challenge here, a 100000000000 point combo in 1 minute. Pointless. Games where meant to be for a reason. An entire experience, difficulty and all, to make you appreciate certain factors. If you can pull off the 900,000 point combo in 2 minutes on the Chicago level of THPS4, (Matt Hoffman's challenge) with no cheats, then you're the man. You have the game understood. As Yoda would say: You have become one with the game. Or is that: The game has become one with you? Whatever, anyway, don't wimp out. Try something different. No game is impossible, with no set ending, or just one level that was programmed without a way to beat it.

Hitman101
02-17-2003, 10:46 PM
looks like action replay will become reality.:confused:

this comes from the xbox general message board

Datel’s made several announcements concerning its Action Replay line of game enhancers in recent weeks. Each of the announcements have alluded to versions of the product for various next-generation consoles but, until now, it was still somewhat up in the air as to if it would ever hit the Xbox. This evening, in an all-new listing on Datel’s official site, the Xbox version of the Action Replay was shown, complete with box art. The Xbox version of Action Replay, while still yet-to-be dated, will come with an eight-megabyte memory card for updating codes. The Xbox version will also allow for downloading new codes via USB docking station

http://www.codejunkies.com/images/article_images/actionreplayxbox.gif

Hitman101
02-17-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by cya punk
HEY MORON, LIGHTEN UP !

BACK OFF PUNK !

You now what.............I am that good dude just ask the Spartans, they know that I'll kill you so fast in UC,Halo, and Ghost Recon you'll think I' m using a gameshark.

Gamesharks are for punks that cant stand the heat. Why dont you go play Ghost Recon m05 with one sniper & I'll beat you that you'll be wishin you had a gameshark.:rolleyes: All I do is play the mission with out cheats untill I beat it. They wouldn't make a game thats impossible to beat. :rolleyes:

xbox1
02-21-2003, 06:42 PM
u can all go to hell.i will not use codes for halo that would be lame city!u can all kiss my ass!its my choice not urs!if i want to cheat i can!all i asked for was the release date if ur not going to give the date,then dont post!!!!!!

I WILL CHEAT IF I WANT TO!F-U-C-K YOU ALL!!

canadianboi3
02-21-2003, 06:52 PM
Whoa dude, don't worship cheats as if there a god, holy crap.

Bishop
02-22-2003, 03:35 PM
I think it's really ashame that so many people want to take the easy way out of hard games now a days. Really just depriving yourself of their fun. I'm still playing Perfect Dark on my ancient N64 to get the last level unlocked in Perfect Darkness Mode. And you know what? I love it. I love that it took stress levels that have undoubtedly shaved years off my life to beat Halo on Legendary even though the "different" ending was by no means worth the extra effort. What WAS worth the extra effort was the feeling of satisfaction I got knowing that I was the only one of the 20+ people with xboxs that I know to have done so.

Victory on the battlefield is defined by the last man standing, and anything that can easily be attained isn't worth having.

Ciao
B