PDA

View Full Version : An early review from XBA?!

AlBoogy
02-14-2003, 01:43 PM
This might come off like a complaint about the site but it isnt. Im glad to finally see developers give XBA early reviewable versions of its titles. It was a pleasant surprise to see that Kung Fu Chaos was reviewed 2 weeks before its release! Hopefully, this keeps up and I dont always have to just rely on IGN or TXB. Congrats and keep up the good work!

RudedogX
02-14-2003, 02:34 PM
You apparently missed the Indiana Jones review too then!:)

carlbme
02-14-2003, 03:02 PM
I missed both. I rarely check the front page anymore. Just to lazy to do so.

SiGuy
02-14-2003, 03:19 PM
I dot even go to the front page. I just go straight to the forums

xboxgamer142
02-15-2003, 02:26 AM
I only saw the Indy review. Kung Fu Chaos doesn't really interest me. I always go to the front page to get the latest news on Xbox. Then its off to the forums (sometimes).

Nato King
02-15-2003, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by xboxgamer142
I only saw the Indy review. Kung Fu Chaos doesn't really interest me. I always go to the front page to get the latest news on Xbox. Then its off to the forums (sometimes).

That's exactly what I do. Go to the main page check out the news and right on into the forums. Just like going on a slide. At the top of the slide is the main page and at the bottom is the forums. I start at the top the main page and slide right into the forums. hahaha

l Maximus l
02-15-2003, 01:06 PM
Yes, XBA is proud to bring you game "Previews" as well as "Reviews" of games that are not even available to the public yet :)