PDA

View Full Version : how to use your groove



sphinx
02-15-2003, 12:41 AM
subject says it all.. HOW argh getting frustrated.. i would win alot more if i knew how to use em.. btw i use ac-ism

The Jackal
02-15-2003, 04:50 AM
uh ac-ism isnt a groove
and the instruction book even says what every groove does and how they differ

SiGuy
02-15-2003, 10:07 PM
what the hell are you talking about

Liquid Gears
02-15-2003, 10:33 PM
..................:rolleyes:

Casper
02-16-2003, 02:07 PM
Since noone else wants to help you...

Try using the A-groove, that way you can do custom combos when you're maxed out. Oh, and do me a favor....read the instruction book, it's in there :)

sphinx
02-16-2003, 04:15 PM
i did read it.. it kinda confused me so i came here for help... and how do i do custom combos anyway? ( yes ive read the book)

studepaber
02-16-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by sphinx
i did read it.. it kinda confused me so i came here for help... and how do i do custom combos anyway? ( yes ive read the book)

Select A-Groove AC-ism, then when your A groover meter is maxed hit HP and HK and play around with it until you figure out some good combos.

sphinx
02-16-2003, 11:02 PM
what are HP and HK and i like eo-ism better.. argh

p.s it always seems the computer wil lalways beat me.. ive tried all kinds of combos and stuff but the computer does all kinds of stuff ive never seen before... getting annoyed

sphinx
02-16-2003, 11:10 PM
ahhh i see now... tried ac-ism and it worked alot better then eo-ism with the a-groove... works alot better now thank you so much ut one more question... how do you block?

sphinx
02-17-2003, 02:37 AM
anyone mind telling me how to block in ac-ism with a-groove?

Liquid Gears
02-17-2003, 02:58 AM
Ism?? :confused:

Buddy, this isn't SFA3 we're talkin' about here is it?

sphinx
02-17-2003, 03:00 AM
you obviously dont know what your talking about OR you dont have this game... so uhh... get your thumb out of your ass before you actually **** someone off with your stupidity

NOW

can anyone tell me how to block?

Liquid Gears
02-17-2003, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by sphinx
get your thumb out of your ass before you actually **** someone off with your stupidity



Originally posted by sphinx
can anyone tell me how to block?

BWAHAHAHA

Now that's pathetic :rolleyes:

sphinx
02-17-2003, 03:06 AM
back that up

The Jackal
02-17-2003, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by sphinx
anyone mind telling me how to block in ac-ism with a-groove?

k ill walk you through this cause youre obviously like 5 or somethin... to block.... HOLD BACK!!!!!!
complicated eh
and it takes skill to use A-groove effectively... button bashin the weak punch and kick to get a high combo really doesnt do any damage... use C-groove... its basic and very effective and im pretty sure thats what you need if you cant even beat the game yet ;)

sphinx
02-17-2003, 03:35 AM
ok thank you

The Jackal
02-17-2003, 03:37 AM
how old are you?.... and you havent grown up playin fighting games have you

sphinx
02-17-2003, 09:01 AM
im 13 and well, this is kinda my first fighting game ive EVER played.. im not that bad actually its just those little things that turn the table during the game that i dont quite understand... i love the game, but i noticed the genre is VERY easy to get frustrated with.. but still indeed a very very fun game.

Liquid Gears
02-17-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by sphinx
you obviously dont know what your talking about OR you dont have this game... so uhh... get your thumb out of your ass before you actually **** someone off with your stupidity

What makes you think I don't know what I was talkin' about? I'll just cut it short here for ya.

- I have the game.
- I'm extremely knowledgeable when it comes to Street Fighter games.
- I've been playing Street Fighter games since they first hit the arcade.
- Look at my sigs for d@mn sake!

Cloud Strife
02-17-2003, 03:52 PM
To say the truth, I have Capcom vs. SNK and I never learned how to use the groove.:o My points just kept going down each fight.:(

Liquid Gears
02-17-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
To say the truth, I have Capcom vs. SNK and I never learned how to use the groove.:o My points just kept going down each fight.:(

Yeah, that's the same deal as CvSNK2. I don't know, personally I think the best Grooves to use are C & A.

Hey B Ranger? How good are you at pulling off combos in those games? Just curious.

Cloud Strife
02-17-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
Yeah, that's the same deal as CvSNK2. I don't know, personally I think the best Grooves to use are C & A.

Hey B Ranger? How good are you at pulling off combos in those games? Just curious. I was pretty good before. I just had trouble pulling them off on the last fight.

Clean you PM box.:)

Liquid Gears
02-17-2003, 04:03 PM
Thanks, it's cleaned