PDA

View Full Version : In Halo I heard you could fly the Pelican

SoccerCJM77
02-15-2003, 08:43 AM
In halo I heard you could fly the pelican. Has anyone done this before because I tried it in it didn't work. Do you have to have a mod chip? If anyone has flied the Pelican before could you tell me how to do this? Please don't give me all these links, I would like to read it just here.;)

ScorpionX
02-15-2003, 10:21 AM
You can blow it up but not fly it..... there is a video at www.bungie.org that shows all the stuff you can do with the hack. And you need a mod chip

SiGuy
02-15-2003, 08:25 PM
did u see this in a thread in the off topic lounge? I saw the same thing the guy had a mod chip, dont know what kind and a hack dont know how but it was cool as hell

No Fear 23
02-16-2003, 09:12 PM
ms wouldnt be too happy about that

Exatox
02-22-2003, 03:35 PM
Hacked/modded XBOXs are not allowed on XBOX Live

J Dub
02-22-2003, 04:13 PM
You can install a switch though and turn it off. That's what my cousin did so he could play on Live.

ScorpionX
02-22-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Exatox
Hacked/modded XBOXs are not allowed on XBOX Live

I am sick and tired of hearing this.....YOU CAN PLAY XBL WITH A MOD CHIP :rolleyes:

And it does not matter what Microsoft thinks, Bungie was impressed with the hack

Pipetender
02-23-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Scorpion}{
I am sick and tired of hearing this.....YOU CAN PLAY XBL WITH A MOD CHIP :rolleyes:

Then why don't you play on XBL big guy???

SiGuy
02-24-2003, 10:14 AM
My friend Playya plays on XBL like 25hrs a week with his modchip. He just flips this little switch before he turns on his xbox and he can go on live with no problems.

Tyler Durden
02-24-2003, 07:58 PM
Oh, snap, there be some phat fightin' words bein' thrown 'round like yo-yo's up in diz mug, yo!!

Pipetender
02-24-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
Oh, snap, there be some phat fightin' words bein' thrown 'round like yo-yo's up in diz mug, yo!!

Quite a tenth post...:confused:

SiGuy
02-25-2003, 03:13 PM
even with the mod chip and hack you cant fly the pelican. maybe if you turn into a marine idk Ill try tonight and post again. but you can turn into a hunter or elite and drive the wraith which is sweet

SoccerCJM77
02-25-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by ~ManoWar~
even with the mod chip and hack you cant fly the pelican. maybe if you turn into a marine idk Ill try tonight and post again. but you can turn into a hunter or elite and drive the wraith which is sweet

Are you serious

Kraft
02-25-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by SoccerCJM77
Are you serious

I doubt this will work. If you watch closely during the gameplay you can actually see units run into the wraiths and the tanks, but you never see anyone get in or out of the pelican. If noone gets in or out of it chances are bungie didn't program this possibility in.

SiGuy
02-26-2003, 10:10 AM
cant be done, the only thing you can do is turn into a marine and ride in the back of it but when you get to like the edge of the map you fall off the level and if you have the huge jump cheat on and fall guy you dont die and you have to revert to saved. but you cant fly the pelican:( when you drive the wraith you can get in but once youre in you cant get out unless you find a way to flip it which is unbelievably difficult since it hovers

Slayer02
02-27-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by ~ManoWar~
cant be done, the only thing you can do is turn into a marine and ride in the back of it but when you get to like the edge of the map you fall off the level and if you have the huge jump cheat on and fall guy you dont die and you have to revert to saved. but you cant fly the pelican:( when you drive the wraith you can get in but once youre in you cant get out unless you find a way to flip it which is unbelievably difficult since it hovers The ghost hovers but I flipped that about a thousand times :rolleyes: :D

SiGuy
02-27-2003, 02:50 PM
the wraith tank (covenant) moves a lot slower and weighs a lot more than the ghost. and since it falls off a ledge so slowly by the time it hits the ground it usually lands straight. The only way I found to flip it and get out was to have a friend in a banshee try and ram you and get underneath you, bash you into a rock, then pull up.

Xbox_Fiend
03-08-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by irule23
ms wouldnt be too happy about that
Ya i bet they are not to happy about that

xboxman_1
03-09-2003, 08:35 PM
Ya i bet they are not to happy about that

No company is happy about their product being hacked, I doubt MS is taking any special steps because of this one.