PDA

View Full Version : How do you guys feel about Vexx

Nato King
02-15-2003, 09:11 AM
Embark upon a heroic quest as Vexx through volcanic islands, desert temples, frozen citadels, and giant’s castles, to confront Dark Yabu high atop the Landspire, save his people, and avenge the death of his grandfather.

http://ebgames.com/ebx_assets/product_images/224347x.jpg

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/22267.asp

What you guys think.:)

Knight
02-15-2003, 09:14 AM
It's crap & I didn't like it. It's will soon be priced at $20.

Nato King
02-15-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Knight
It's crap & I didn't like it. It's will soon be priced at $20.

So you think I should wait until than to buy it.:)

Knight
02-15-2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Serg_w
So you think I should wait until than to buy it.:)

I think you should play the demo first.

Highlite23
02-15-2003, 11:30 AM
The demo does this game no justice. Been playing for about 8 hrs total, and this is a great platform, with more than meets the eye. A demo is the last thing i would use to judge a game completly, you have no background, instructions as to what you can do, not to mention that Vexx's little lava suite rocks.......no pun intended.:)

Just my 2 cents, look for the review inthe next few days.

CrazyCougar
02-16-2003, 08:05 AM
Yeah I bought the game to and this game is classic. Total platformer and its comparison would be Jack and Daxter. Highlite is right, the demo does no justice for this game. The full version is great and lots of fun!!! I highly recommend it, but if you are not sure pick up a long rental for this game and get as much out of it as you can.

JGennaro
02-16-2003, 10:45 PM
You would be crazy to pass this gem up...it's fantastic..lots of stuff to do great storyline, awesome graphics, great gameplay, incredible sound..tons of extra secrets also...seriously give the full version a fighting chance..you won't regret it!!!!

DarkMatter
02-19-2003, 05:43 AM
I played the Demo and thought it sucked hairy monkey balls...But then I thought "Hey, This game looks like it is fun!" So I forced my self into playing the Demo and now I keep playing it and beating it! I love this game...I can't wait untill I pick it up:p