PDA

View Full Version : Gameshark for Xbox, sort of

ScorpionX
02-15-2003, 10:28 AM
Hot on the heels of Action Replay for GameCube comes the ultimate game enhancer for Microsoft's Xbox.

If you're after a way to beat Xbox games, Action Replay is the lone solution. Preloaded with hundreds of game busting cheats, Action Replay for Xbox gives you total control over the action.

Choose from the huge range of specially created power saves for extra weapons, ammo and energy. Load special levels, features and more; access all areas and unlock hidden characters.

Action Replay comes complete with an eight megabyte memory card which can be used to update your code library. Use Action Replay’s memory card and high speed USB docking station with any PC computer to download the coolest power saves for the latest games, as soon as they’re released.

http://www.codejunkies.com/article.asp?c=GB&cr=GBP&cs=%A3&r=1&l=1&i=5413

http://www.codejunkies.com/images/article_images/actionreplayxbox.gif

Looks kinda interesting :)

ShannonX
02-15-2003, 11:35 AM
now if that program allowed for me to cheat in wreckless and have free roaming ability, i'd by that and the game.

Kraft
02-15-2003, 12:50 PM
Yeah, I seriously doubt we will see much more than this, as ms probably isn't going to make a game cheating device and I seriously doubt they will ever give out the encryption keys to their hardware to allow dual booting on the xbox like other cd based gamesharks use.

l Maximus l
02-15-2003, 01:04 PM
I believe that a device like Gameshark will only hinder the XBoxLive experience. No one likes cheaters. Just play the game as they were meant to be played.

ShannonX
02-15-2003, 01:41 PM
i never mentioned xbox live... and since i dont even play it anymore, guess it woudln't matter.

ScorpionX
02-15-2003, 01:46 PM
I doubt this device will work on xbl, cause game hacks do not work system link or on xbl. If the other Xbox does not have the activated cheats, the link will close. But I still don't know how the device works. :D