PDA

View Full Version : found a halo cheat/glitch

mike261
11-28-2001, 08:19 AM
when playing in heroic mode going into the control room at the top of the pyramid structure ...take the banshee right up against the door before you open it and hover upwards with the nose right against the door. when you get to the top of the door and the nose is against the top frame of the door, the door dissappears and you can get a head start killing the grunts with the banshee. Dont know if it works at any other doors yet I just discovered it last night.

PurpleShamrock
11-30-2001, 07:18 AM
Good job little fella it works like a charm. But it is painfully obvious that you stumbled onto this cheat because you have no control over your banshee and drive like *****. So one can conclude that since you have no control over your banshee that you are not actually playing on heroic level and must be trudging through the game on easy. Still props must go to those who deserve them. Aren’t you the same guy who posted last week that the wisps of your mullet got caught in the DVD loader on your first day with your XBOX?

If ignorance ever reaches $40 a barrel, I want drilling rights on this guy's head.

mike261
11-30-2001, 08:12 AM
Nice diatribe Purple Helmet. How bout I use my banshee and give you some helmet stamps on your forehead.