PDA

View Full Version : Who's changing there controller to help there SvsC2 game?

Piccolo_DBz
02-15-2003, 03:22 PM
I can't stand the xbox controllers for Snks vs capcom 2 so I'm going for a more authentic pad. Im gonna get the Xarcade Solo for my game. What about you guys?

Liquid Gears
02-15-2003, 04:28 PM
That's exactly what I've been asking everyone on the net for the past 3 or 4 days. I think I'm gonna buy the Controller S, I haven't used it before though so I need some more input on th it before I run out and buy one. That damn normal controller just doesn't cut it, especially for those A-Groove custom combos I've been working on.

So I voted Yes.

BTW: That sig ya got there is all sorts of crazy cool

Piccolo_DBz
02-15-2003, 05:25 PM
you can try the S but the d pad is alittle on the small size. I can't get into it. Thats why I'm gonna go for an authentic arcade joystick.

Oh and thanks for the feedback on the sig. GokuX is an awesome sig maker. :)

Liquid Gears
02-15-2003, 09:34 PM
What arcade stick are ya gonna get?

Piccolo_DBz
02-15-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
What arcade stick are ya gonna get?

http://www.avault.com/hardware/images/xarcadesolo3.jpg

Liquid Gears
02-17-2003, 02:01 AM
Ya, I've seen that on the net before. Looks sweet, man. What store can you pick that up at? I've never seen it in stores, did you order it off the web?

Piccolo_DBz
02-17-2003, 07:12 AM
I'm getting them on the web at there official website.:)

www.x-arcade.com

Liquid Gears
02-17-2003, 02:33 PM
Those are a bit pricey, don't ya think? But if they get the job done, than I guess it's worth it. If I was gonna buy one, I'd go with the double controller. For an extra 50 bucks, for sure. It's half the price of a single.

Do you have yours yet? If yes, how is it?

BTW: You wouldn't happen to be a member in any other forums would you?