PDA

View Full Version : New vampire game !

Shadow20002
02-15-2003, 09:07 PM
After Blood Omen, Buffy and BloodRayne we will get something new now ! ;)

Shadow of the Sun is a first-person action-adventure for PS2 and Xbox that whisks players away to an alternate universe populated by gruesome, grizzly vampires. The game will be built around an integral storyline that has players taking on the role of a once powerful vampire who's been incarcerated for hundreds of years by the Vampire council.

Events kick off when this once powerful vampire is visited by haunting visions of a young woman pleading for help. A chivalrous fellow, our vampire hero desires to answer the call, and, effecting escape from his incarcerated state, he embarks upon a journey that will "lead him on the path of love and revenge."

Check this site for more infos: Hot Head Studios (http://www.hot-head-studios.com)

SPARTAN VI
02-16-2003, 03:25 AM
I still have to try Blood Omen, but its style is probably out-dated by now. Not a vampire game fan though, I'll check some out.:D

[oXo]
02-17-2003, 10:18 AM
That story resembles ANGEL from Buffy the Vampire Slayer...The evil vampire that was cursed with a soul. I like that......sounds cool;)

Evil_InsidE
02-17-2003, 01:36 PM
SPARTAN VI: you should definitely check Blood Omen 2 out. I got it last summer for $15 and it was worth every penny. Took me a while to finish it. (Actually I still have to kill the end boss, but in my mind I finished it).

Snake Eyez
02-17-2003, 07:11 PM
BloodRayne was also a great game. I would rent the game because you can beat it within a few days, but worth the time to play.

Punkbob
02-18-2003, 12:29 AM
I would love it if some developer made a videogame using the "The Lost Boys" license. It would be fun if you could appear as a normal human being then "vamp" out whenever you want to.

Bob

Cloud Strife
02-18-2003, 08:02 AM
If the game is in first person view, I'll completely stay away because I don't like first person view games other than Jumping Flash. However, I do love vampire games a lot such as Blood Omen 2.;)