PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Jones Demo Help

WynnFire
02-16-2003, 01:13 AM
Ok, I'm beginning to feel like an idiot. I have played the demo 3 or 4 times now and I keep getting stuck at the place where the water is. I can't go any farther. I just can't figure the darn thing out. Can someone help me? I went under water and swam a bit but couldn't find anything that would help me. I tried jumping from platform to platform, no luck. Everything I have thought of has been proven to not work. What am I missing here? What am I doing wrong? I feel ashamed. It's something simple isn't it?

xboxgamer142
02-16-2003, 02:10 AM
I haven't played the demo, so I can't help you (sorry). Its because I'm getting the game itself. However, I have come across a lot of "frustration points" in games too.

xboxgamer142
02-16-2003, 02:31 AM
I would suggest putting up your problem in the "Hints and Tips > Strategies" forum. Somebody could then be able to tell you how to beat it.

DIGITAL
02-16-2003, 08:46 AM
when your in the water climb that low ledge then fill your cantean from the fountian then jump over the water to the platform across from the fountain,then keep jumping an climbing the ledges!