PDA

View Full Version : New RPG-SUDEKI??!!

:X:._D_O_A_.:X:
02-18-2003, 07:02 AM
:)

I just heard about a new exclusive RPG, for the xbox calles Sudeki- Who's developing it-can you guyz give em any info. Have the previews bin good?? I also heard that it's comin out in winter 2003. Has any1 got any screenshots of the game??:cool:

Shadow20002
02-18-2003, 02:15 PM
Yeah. Sound really cool. In this game, you can perform some air move combat-style like in some Hong Kong movies, there are tons of spectacular spells to perform too. Check the official xbox site to know more infos on it. ;)

Knight
02-18-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by :X:._D_O_A_.:X:
:)

I just heard about a new exclusive RPG, for the xbox calles Sudeki- Who's developing it-can you guyz give em any info. Have the previews bin good?? I also heard that it's comin out in winter 2003. Has any1 got any screenshots of the game??:cool:

Here:

http://www.xbox.com/Sudeki/

:X:._D_O_A_.:X:
02-19-2003, 04:56 PM
I just went to the link and Sudeki looks pretty damn cool. The trailer looked just as mouth-watering, but i doubt it, it will stand up to the likes of Zelda....

I very much doubt it.....

TheCovenant
02-22-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by :X:._D_O_A_.:X:
I just went to the link and Sudeki looks pretty damn cool. The trailer looked just as mouth-watering, but i doubt it, it will stand up to the likes of Zelda....

I very much doubt it.....

first off, this is not a new announcement....in fact it's old.................

and secondly, the development team, Climax, are well aware that their competition are the " Legend of Zelda" series, and the " Final Fantasy" series.

I think they want to put their own innovative spin on things, so it will keep traditional elements of the genre while still brining new and exciting things too........