PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering............

EIGamerzX
05-30-2001, 08:41 PM
I was just wondering how everybody found out about xbox
I found out about it on electric playground (A video game show)They showed the oddworld: munch's oddysee trailer (the one from xbox.com)It looked way better than the clips on the internet, I had to find out what was this thing that made my eyes bulge and my mind get blown so i went to http://www.xbox.com and started researching it (I like to make sure my "investments" aren't a waste of money or time)
It just so happened that it was better than gamecube,(In my opinion) And now i'm hooked, fully addicted, I'll probably go insane waiting those many long months for xbox to come out, This could be why my favourite site is xbox addict.com, anyways that's how I learnt of xbox I want to see how other people found about it, I heard and saw it on tv and in the end after xbox comes out with commercials etc. I think many people will do what i did, come to the conclusion that xbox rules. I Also hope that xbox will sell better than the most bought system ps1 (I think it has a good chance).
XBOX RULES!!!

Aaron
05-31-2001, 12:14 AM
hmm i remember reading an article that microsoft was making a console, i kinda scoffed it off, then i researched it a little and bam. i was hooked.

jnex26
06-03-2001, 03:29 AM
I Remember it exactly I was hunting though the news groups about the GEforce card and found a interesting article about Nvidia Making a Graphics chip for a console however the console was not mentioned so i belived that sony were getting nvidia to help in creating the emotion engine and i went hunting aroung and found that sony were not in cahoots with nvidia so i hunted round a little more then i spotted a article with the message header "A POSSIBLE NEW MARKET FOR MICROSOFT" i looked into it and found that microsoft were entering the Games console market and were looking to create a partnership with Nvidia for this project at this time there was nothing but rumor and conjector.

Knowing Microsoft's reputation I knew that they would destroy the competition.

Keep in mind this

A PC beats every avalible console in the market and the XBOX is a HARDCORE gaming PC just think of the possibilities

SONY ARE DEAD IN THE WATER.

P.S I've just heard a roumor that sony are shifting it's resources away from the console/hardware market and more towards the music industrie they probably want to sue napster again

I will RE-iterate SONY ARE DEAD IN THE WATER

Microsoft will win as they allways do

Underdog
06-03-2001, 02:01 PM
Kevin and Kam went to Fanstock a couple years ago, where they saw the first Xbox. As soon as Kevin got back home he told us about what this wonderful machine could do. And here we are with XboxAddict.com! :)