PDA

View Full Version : cap vs snk problems.

mother
02-19-2003, 07:00 PM
okay so ive finally gotten around to playing the story mode, im trying to unlock all the stuff like levels bosses and cgrooves.

so i have checked many sites and have done what each one says for unlocking bosses. but i only have shin akuma. ive beaten a crap load of mid bosses alot. and ive also beaten akuma and the other boss, for got his name. i dont lose any matches and always finish with alteast a special ko. so how do i get the last boss.

and i have unlocked the custom grooves option. when i go to make my custom groove and save it, it wont allow my to use them when i play story survival, or live. is there some thing im missing.???

any help would be greatly appreiciated?

mom

Liquid Gears
02-20-2003, 01:23 AM
You just have to beat U.Rugal once to get him :confused:

For your custom groove you have to be under the limit size, if you go over it won't save.

BTW: There is no unlockable stages in CvSNK2

*cough*NooB*cough*

mother
02-20-2003, 02:55 AM
you dont start off with the akuma stage or the rugal stage i think (the one with the roof top) so there you go smart ass.

FYI if you take that dong out your mouth you probably wont cough.

mom

RudedogX
02-20-2003, 07:39 AM
I know when I faced them to unlock them, I finished the previous match with the appropriate character...i.e. Finish it with Akuma, you get to face Shin Akuma, finish it with Rugal, you get to face Rugal, and then the next go around, you get to face Uber Rugal. Once you beat him, he's unlocked. I actually had no trouble at all with this.:)

mother
02-20-2003, 07:50 AM
i just unlocked rugal,
but i still cant get my custom groove to save, and i keep the amount under 4000 which is my limt.?

Liquid Gears
02-20-2003, 05:49 PM
Oh wow, that was some burn :rolleyes:

What are you talkin' about Rudedog? You don't have to finish it with just Akuma & Rugal to go against S.Akuma & U.Rugal

You get these bosses after you have beat them in battle. The conditions of the Bosses to appear are to fulfill two out of the three conditions below. If you play with a Capcom groove you will get Ultimate Rugal, and if you play with a SNK groove you will get Shin Akuma.

Get over 1500 GPS by the end of the game.
Beat the Middle Boss (Geese or Bison/Vega).
Get at least one Finest KO.

mother
02-20-2003, 06:03 PM
thanks for the reply, sorry bout the burn. eh it was late i was kinda drunk.

anyway do you have any ideas about the custom groove thing.

mom

Liquid Gears
02-20-2003, 06:28 PM
That's already, man.

Use this info and see if it helps

Extra options
Clear Boss challenge mode with no continues. The "Extra Option" becomes available in the game.

Infinite custom groove:
Defeat all characters straight in survival mode. The custom groove option settings will become infinite.

Hint: Easy Boss challenge mode:
Choose a good fighter such as Ken or Ryu. When you are facing the last Boss, if you are losing by one round and there is not a lot of power remaining, press Start on controller two and repeat until you win.
Use Haomaru the samurai. He looks weak and slow, but his slash and jump slash has a wide range and also does big damage. If you jump around with Airguard equipped and slash at the correct time, you will not have a problem defeating any Boss.
Information in this section was contributed by eshark2002.

Hint: Easy survival mode:
After unlocking the Extra Options, go to "Option Mode" at the main menu. Go to "Extra Options", select "Player One Life Gauge Type" and change it to "No Damage". Then, go to "Groove Gauge Type" and change it to "Infinite". After this, start survival mode and defeat all 46 characters without taking damage and your Groove Bar will always be full.
Hint: Street Fighter 2 music:
Set up a match with Ryu versus Sagat in training mode. At times music from Street Fighter 2 will play.

mother
02-21-2003, 04:03 PM
thanks liquid

Liquid Gears
02-21-2003, 11:02 PM
No prob, man. I hope that helped you out