PDA

View Full Version : Capcom vs. Snk 2 EO not out in Canada?

c--b
02-19-2003, 07:39 PM
I just spent a large majority of the day looking for Capcom vs. Snk 2 EO, I couldnt find it anywhere :eek:

I heard it was released on Febuary 11th, and people are talking about it. I know its out.

Has anyone else bought it in Canada?

Edit: Dont bother replying, I've gotten my answer. Limited copys.

Any idea when more will ship?

Liquid Gears
02-20-2003, 01:26 AM
I live in Edmonton and I got it the first day it came out. Try Future Shop, that's where I got mine.

c--b
02-20-2003, 08:11 PM
Thanks for the reply Liquid, there was one left at the EB in Eatons Center today, but some @$$ left it on reserve, and out of my reach. Play Me in West Ed has two left however (woo hoo...) for $90 a peice!!

Guess I have to order it off Future Shop.ca, or Ebay :(

Liquid Gears
02-20-2003, 08:50 PM
Dude, don't buy it for $90! What a rip!

I got mine at Future Shop for $50. Buy it from Future Shop, man.

Holy sh*t, I can't belive you live in Edmonton too. I've been a member on XBA for over a year now and I think your the third Edmontonian to join up. The second guy's name is Oddworld2002........I think.

Anyway, what part of Edmonton do you live in? I live in Grovenor. It's in the North-West close, West of Glenora.

c--b
02-20-2003, 09:18 PM
Thats pretty damn cool, I live in the Homestead area. I've never heard of Grovenor, but I have heard of Glenora.

I would never buy it for $90, Im surprised they only have two left though, Who the hell bought the other ones?!

Anyway, I spent most of yesterday checking around the usual areas, including Future shop. They didnt have it :(

Oh well, I can wait. So long as I eventually get it.

Liquid Gears
02-20-2003, 10:26 PM
Homestead..........hmm..........

I've heard of it, but I have no clue where it is. Lol

Man, I didn't even know that there was a EB Games in Eaton's Center. Thanks for tellin' me, man. Do you buy most of your games there? Also, I was just wondering. How's their scheduling with release dates? Do they release games on the exact dates as on the site?

Hey dude, you better get Capcom vs SNK 2 EO quick, Kung Fu Chaos is coming out next week on Tueday. Ae you gonna buy it & Marvel vs Capcom 2?

I don't know about you, but I am

Later

c--b
02-20-2003, 11:13 PM
Yep, EB is in eatons or edmonton center (cant remember which, they're both connected anyway) its right by the LTR entrance. However there was a recent reconstruction around there, I've heard its moved a bit but apperently not much at all.

I dont go there too often anymore, mostly because of the recent lack of money. But they do seem to be relativly up to date, and have a large selection.

Oh by the way, they do game and console trade-ins (like most Eb's I think). Good for getting rid of your Wreckless's and and other crappy game purchases. I wanted to trade some games, but I'd have only got $10 for Munchs Oddeysee, and similar amounts for Wreckless.

I've heard Kung Fu Chaos is good, and I want Marvel vs Capcom 2 (Live support too I suppose?) since I've got it for the Dreamcast and really liked it. But chances are I wont have any money.

Liquid Gears
02-21-2003, 02:15 PM
Hey man, is that the store with 3 demo stands in it? It has like, an XBox one, a PS2 one and a GameCube one. It's on the bottom floor down by the Food Court. Is that it? I went there a lot when I went to Center High to upgrade, it's the building that's 2 buildings away from Eaton's Center.

Anyway, is that store called EB Games? I've never really looked at the name of it.

c--b
02-28-2003, 07:45 PM
Well, I finally got it.

Its great! I got around the controls (normal X-box controller), instead of using the D-pad I find using the L-Control stick works great (Strangly).

Anyway, about EX-Groove...is it not in this version? Or do I have to earn it? If so, how (I must make my own groove ******!)?

Liquid Gears
02-28-2003, 09:55 PM
You must earn it. You can earn both, an EX1-Groove and an EX2-Groove. I don't care about making personal Grooves though. I just use the originals.

c--b
03-01-2003, 08:44 PM
Heh heh, earned it earlyer that day.

I should put you on my friends list...If you're an honest player that is :P I've been skipped out on at least 6 times today, My wins are still at Zero....

I fought one guy who had Ryu, Kim Kapwan, and Terry Bogard. I Killed both Terry and Kim and had half a milimetre of life left. So this guy starts with his Terry Bogard, I take down his health a bit and finish him off with a Shungokusatsu...he then proceeds to skip out.

I wouldnt be as ****ed about this if you could save the replays of people skipping out, as of yet I only have replays of me getting my ass kicked by people who only know one move. :(

The Jackal
03-02-2003, 03:02 AM
what team is your top team to use??

Liquid Gears
03-02-2003, 03:35 AM
That should be a thread

c--b
03-02-2003, 04:35 AM
Just Akuma for me. I always have troubly finding characters I like. I often use Dan or Hibiki as well. But I've been doing pretty well with just Akuma.

I find it truly funny seeing people play as Shin Akuma as they usually die like Fruit Flies:P

Liquid Gears
03-02-2003, 02:57 PM
You should make a wicked team for yourself, man. It took me along time to figure out what characters I kicked ass with the most and what characters go best with each other. I probably when through 6 or 7 really good teams until I came across my best one.

Team LG:

Ryu
Ken
Iori