PDA

View Full Version : 1942 canned.

Insane Jester
02-21-2003, 07:33 AM
dont know if this is old news to anyone ive been away for a few weeks lol .. but i just read in oxm u.k that battlefield 1942 has been canned by EA so they can make a pc expansion pack instead.

if u dont know i will give u the whole write up on it its not very long. if it old news then ive got a note from my mommy saying i was ill ...

RudedogX
02-21-2003, 08:13 AM
Yeah, this is old news for us. There was a thread about 2 or 3 weeks ago about it. Sorry man. This is yet another reason why I won't buy anything else from EA!:rolleyes:

ShannonX
02-21-2003, 10:08 AM
dont worry about it to much, we'll be getting better games than that anyways to play pretty soon. :D

tWoTOMA
02-21-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Shannon-XBA
dont worry about it to much, we'll be getting better games than that anyways to play pretty soon. :D

Why is it that when any game is cancelled, we always get this response from people. Are you in denial or something? This game was going to be GREAT. Sure, there will be better games, but they will be few and far in between. Just because outher great games will be coming out doesn't make it easier to write off a game that has been talked about for years.

RudedogX
02-21-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by tWoTOMA
Why is it that when any game is cancelled, we always get this response from people. Are you in denial or something? This game was going to be GREAT. Sure, there will be better games, but they will be few and far in between. Just because outher great games will be coming out doesn't make it easier to write off a game that has been talked about for years.

It's called seeing the silver lining. Some things you have no control over, so you simply look at the good stuff and ignore the BS.

ShannonX
02-21-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by tWoTOMA

Why is it people like you make statements like you just did? I'm not in denial, i'm stating facts. If you want to play the freaking game that bad, get it on the pc like i did. If you want me to show you what denial is.. just let me ban you then i'll be "denying" that i banned you... hows that for denial?

Kortiz
02-21-2003, 06:52 PM
pwnage!