PDA

View Full Version : Don't get why OXM is not putting Halo 2 screenshots in the mag?

SoccerCJM77
02-21-2003, 03:04 PM
I have been waiting each month to see if they will have the new Halo 2 vehicles in the OXM. Does anyone know if they will put some Halo 2 pics in some future issue. I can't wait for Halo 2 it will be the greatest. Does anyone know if they will put a new Halo 2 prieview in soon or does anyone know if they will make a little demo of Bingie's progress so far.;)

xboxman_1
02-21-2003, 10:12 PM
They'll put in more screenshots when they have anough to make an article out of it. A demo?? LMAO, ya right. Its a possibility, and if they do make one it will be sometime in the summer at earliest seeing as the game isnt due till Q4. (Last time I checked)

Exatox
02-22-2003, 03:17 PM
Well I like OXM and all, but the screenshots they put in their mag (most not all) are very bad pics and are very pixellated for some reason in comparison to the game:eek:

E Nomini Patri
02-22-2003, 04:33 PM
Their pics aren't as good because they are a different size than the ones you see on the internet. They must compress the size, which causes jagged edges.

Also, they don't need to put Halo 2 pics in there mags unless they are new, because there's no point putting up pics you can already see on the internet.