PDA

View Full Version : Zelda

SoccerCJM77
02-21-2003, 03:17 PM
I was thinking if they put ZELDA on XBOX it would be a master piece. I just got the demo for VEXX for my magazine. Those graphics are pretty sweet and that would rock if they could make those graphics for XBOX if they ever made ZELDA on XBOX. I liked the game on nintendo 64 but times will change for it going to gamecube. It is pretty stupid that Nintendo has Zelda and they will never sell it to Microsoft. I miss that game and it would be the greatest on xbox. There is about no RPG's for XBOX and they better make some good ones right away. I haven't found a good RPG for XBOX yet but I am waiting for the perfect match.;)

studepaber
02-21-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by SoccerCJM77
There is about no RPG's for XBOX and they better make some good ones right away. I haven't found a good RPG for XBOX yet but I am waiting for the perfect match.;)

uhhhhh here's some good RPG's for ya.....

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
Duality
Elder Scrolls III : Morrowind
Fable
Fate
Phantasy Star Online
Sea Dogs 2
Star Wars: Galaxies
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Sudeki
True Fantasy Live Online

And yes I am going to pick up Zelda for GC and no it will never come out for Xbox, ever!

Nameless
02-22-2003, 01:34 PM
For the love of God! Stop posting this garbage! If you love Zelda so much go out a buy a damn GC, cos Zelda will not be coming to Xbox. Tell me exactly why you think its stupid that Nintendo won't sell the right to one of their most popular franchises of all times.

TheCovenant
02-22-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Nameless
For the love of God! Stop posting this garbage! If you love Zelda so much go out a buy a damn GC, cos Zelda will not be coming to Xbox. Tell me exactly why you think its stupid that Nintendo won't sell the right to one of their most popular franchises of all times.

it's just a hypothetical question, calm down. I think Zelda would be cool on xbox, and if you don't like, it certainly couldn't harm our beloved system......