PDA

View Full Version : DOAXBV Topless Code Revealed!

HaloMasterVI
02-21-2003, 05:21 PM
Ok, so what you do(according to April's EGM) is start a game, go to zack island, pick any girl except Lisa, team with Lisa, move time along as fast as you can speedeing up time, when you're forced to play v-ball the 1st time, pause and give up as soon as you can, for the next day, you must go to the beaches where no one is and quit out as fast as you can. Continue this process for all 14 days and ifg you finish before 0:13 you access topless mode.

Anyone could varify this? I cant :( My loacl BB Video pulled it off the shelves, damn I hate Blockbuster.,

LynxFX
02-21-2003, 05:38 PM
Only post this once please.

HaloMasterVI
02-21-2003, 05:43 PM
my bad.

I need someone to try this so I can decide if I wanna buy it now. If this is true, i will buy this game. Call me a perve if you will, but in all honesty, the 2 player mode is a blast!

ajmetz
02-21-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by HaloMasterVI
Ok, so what you do(according to April's EGM) is ...,

..Yeah, it will be interesting to see if anyone can verify it, because like the Naked Lara in original Tomb Raider cheat done years ago in an April edition of Computer And Video Games, it's usually the case that April editions of magazines contain April Fool's cheats that everyone goes nuts trying to pull off, but never can. And what a long-winded cheat that sounded like!

But hang on..April edition(!?!) yet it's February..!?! Urg. Maybe it's right, maybe it's not. Guess we won't know until someone tests it. But if it's an April edition, I'ld be careful - it could be an April fool's joke.

ALC
02-21-2003, 06:16 PM
reminds me of about 4 years ago.. around april...

Shake your gameboy color vigorously to trigger the motion sensors and unlock a secret pokémon!

Snoopy7548
02-21-2003, 06:50 PM
no, its fake. people have tried it. its in the April issue of EGM. so its an april fools thing. when i first saw it, i thought it was true, and i was like "oh yea!". lol. but then i went on like some forums and stuff and everyone said it was false

HaloMasterVI
02-21-2003, 07:07 PM
man, this REALLY makes me hate EGM... first, theyonly have but 2 Xbox games in Previews, next, they rate Kung Fu Chaos below average because of "racism", which is a load of crap if you ask me, then, they get every Xbox owners hopes up then crash them down with the most sinester April Fools joke ever. This one was actually believable because it seemed possible to pull off, man, i'm cancelling my sub to EGM.

yall
02-25-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by HaloMasterVI
they rate Kung Fu Chaos below average because of "racism", which is a load of crap if you ask me

What the heck did they say was racist about KFC?

Nato King
02-27-2003, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
no, its fake. people have tried it. its in the April issue of EGM. so its an april fools thing. when i first saw it, i thought it was true, and i was like "oh yea!". lol. but then i went on like some forums and stuff and everyone said it was false

Yep Snoopy7548 is right this code is fake. I also remember reading this in the EGM.:)

CrazyCougar
02-27-2003, 09:24 AM
Just verifying, yes it is fake. EGM April Fools joke.

DZNUTZ
02-27-2003, 12:45 PM
Faker then ninja claiming he's the xba NFL2k3 champ

xboxman_1
02-27-2003, 10:04 PM
get every Xbox owners hopes up then crash them down with the most sinester April Fools joke ever

Last year they told all the Gamecuber's that they could unlock Sonic and Tails in SSBM if that makes you feel any better.

chili325
02-28-2003, 02:37 PM
i remember last years april edition of egm had a huge special on mgsx as an april fools joke. The next issue a guy had written in and said that he had sold his other consoles and bought an xbox just for that game. Luckily for him it actually came out.

Snoopy7548
02-28-2003, 04:44 PM
hopefully the real nude code will come out:D :)

xboxman_1
02-28-2003, 06:35 PM
i remember last years april edition of egm had a huge special on mgsx as an april fools joke

That was from GameNOW not EGM you nerd.

joshalabama
03-01-2003, 10:00 PM
Forgive me, But I have not played the game. However I have heard alot about it. But since in the mature rating it includes nudity there would have to be a nude cheat wouldn't there?
Or is there some other minor nudity in the game? As i said I have not played it.

SlightlySycho
03-04-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by joshalabama
Forgive me, But I have not played the game. However I have heard alot about it. But since in the mature rating it includes nudity there would have to be a nude cheat wouldn't there?
Or is there some other minor nudity in the game? As i said I have not played it. Christie (the spy/assasin) goes skinny dipping during the opening cinema. It's heavilly shadowed, but you can see her nipples (just barely).

That's what earned DOAXBV the M rating. No nudity whatsoever apart from that. No nude code. No flashing taunts. No see-through tops.

yall
03-05-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho
Christie (the spy/assasin) goes skinny dipping during the opening cinema. It's heavilly shadowed, but you can see her nipples (just barely).

That's what earned DOAXBV the M rating. No nudity whatsoever apart from that. No nude code. No flashing taunts. No see-through tops.

Where is the proof that it was the opening scene that got the rating? I'm not saying that for sure there is any other nudity in the game, but to conclude that the brief nudity in the intro(which is almost impossible to see) is what got the m rating, is not a sound argument.

SlightlySycho
03-05-2003, 09:13 PM
I'm afraid, yall, that there's absolutely no way to prove something doesn't exist. Hence, I can't provide any proof that there isn't a "Nude" Code in the game. I can only point out that the opening intro movie was released before the game ever came out, and therefore the ESRB almost certainly observed this and took it into account when they rated the game. After all, I seriously doubt the ESRB watches a game from start to finish. How many games come out every month? Even if they just watched a single playthrough, the average RPG could take several days to just watch. I can also point out that Itagaki, the game's director, is quite protectful of his characters. He is quoted is last month's EGM as referring to them as his "daughters." I submit that this makes it unlikely that he'd feature anything as gratuitous as a topless code.

yall
03-06-2003, 07:54 AM
Again, I must state that there is no definative way to say that there is or isn't a topless code within the game. I personally don't believe that the intro is enough to warrant an 'M' rating.

I do believe that the ESRB requires full disclosure. And were there to be a topless code in the game, the developers would surely inform the ratings board about it, rather than keep it a secret and hope that when it is discovered there would be no backlash from the board. The ESRB might not be able to do anything about the game oncve it has been released with a particular rating, but I guarantee you that future relations b/n the publisher/developers and the ratings board would be strained. So as you see, the ESRB would not have to play through the whole game to be aware of nudity.

I'm not trying to argue the fact that there is indeed a topless code. My point all along has been that the intro just isn't enough.

Snoopy7548
03-06-2003, 10:48 AM
bmx xxx has a nudity thing on it, because it has movies of strippers.

SlightlySycho
03-06-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by yall
I'm not trying to argue the fact that there is indeed a topless code. My point all along has been that the intro just isn't enough. Not to be crude or anything, but an extreme close-up of Christie's rack "isn't enough?!":eek: Given, it lasts half a second. And given, it's heavilly shadowed. But criminy, you can still make out her nipples!

But once again, no . . . I can't prove that there isn't a topless mode/code. I'm just saying that the Nudity tag on the M Rating doesn't make it likely that there is one.

Xbox_Fiend
03-08-2003, 10:50 AM
Don't You guys have anything better to do then try and get some CARTOONS naked?:confused:

Professor Kaos
03-08-2003, 05:08 PM
I dont know if any one said this, but this was also in the latest (The metal issue (#3)) of GMR.

Reclaimer
03-08-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
bmx xxx has a nudity thing on it, because it has movies of strippers.

That and after you beat both competitions with a first place score, you can make your female players topless too. Though it gets kind of old and I put shirts back on my bike ho's. But the stripper videos from Scores are cool. They're not cartoons, but the real deal video. Man, those chicks are hot as hell.

11-15-2006, 06:24 PM
That cheat described is fake, but I found an actual topless code for DOAXVB. All you have to do is enter "getumout" as a code. Now I only think this will work. I have no idea where to entar the code.

thatdude222
11-15-2006, 07:27 PM
old thread?

Reclaimer
11-16-2006, 05:52 AM
Why are we bumping ancient threads?

addict
11-16-2006, 09:32 AM
WOW!!! Old f***ing thread.

Crazy Joe
11-16-2006, 09:34 AM
everyone is still looking for that DOAXVB topless code, this thread should be near the top until it is FOUND!

yall
11-16-2006, 04:34 PM
everyone is still looking for that DOAXVB topless code, this thread should be near the top until it is FOUND!

Agreed! :cheers:

laughs
12-05-2006, 08:36 AM
I speak fluent Klingon, and I don't even search for topless DOAXBA codes...

Edit: I actually don't speak Klingon

Edit Edit: I actually DO search for DOAXBA topless codes..... 24/7

Ainokeatoo
12-05-2006, 09:16 AM
GOD DAMN NUB... I am the bumper of threads, and I officially kill this old thread...

Edit: POCKET RACERS IS COOL, GO TO BURGER KING AND GET IT.

majesticwolf
12-08-2007, 09:15 PM
Christie (the spy/assasin) goes skinny dipping during the opening cinema. It's heavilly shadowed, but you can see her nipples (just barely).

if you want to have nudity in this game you need the DOA XBV Trainer for it and your xbox has to be modded...lol noobs

also i have it but i dont have the game lol

Variation-XBA
12-08-2007, 09:35 PM
if you want to have nudity in this game you need the DOA XBV Trainer for it and your xbox has to be modded...lol noobs

also i have it but i dont have the game lol

Awesome bump dude...thanks for letting us know.

lol noob

Ainokeatoo
12-09-2007, 02:56 AM
This is retarded, I announced that only I can bump ancient threads and right after my post they bumped it again >.> I swear to god....

CarGuy
12-10-2007, 02:26 PM
noob rhymes with boob!! lolomg

laughs
12-10-2007, 07:16 PM
You know why I came back into this thread? Cause I love boobs!