PDA

View Full Version : Kung Fu Chaos. CANT RENT ANYWHERE.

MikeeeGeee
02-23-2003, 01:32 PM
Omg. i called every blockbuster and hollywood vid in my city and not one carries it. how friking stupid. this game has been getting awesome reviews from everything ive seen. If i were in charge of that stupid blockbusters inventory, id listen to this site to see which games are most popular, and order tons of them. jees, they have to stock up on 30 copies of crappy ol blinx, but nothing on good not so hyped up games. man that sux.

Liquid Gears
02-23-2003, 02:46 PM
Duh

There not renting it because it isn't even out

It gets released on Feb 25, buddy. Why would you think the stores would have it on shelfs now? :confused:

<a href="http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf_id=224068">Proof</a>

Most stores get their shipments in on Tuesdays. Blockbusters always put new games on the shelfs on Fridays & Saturdays, try then.

Besides, if you love the game so much why don't you just buy it? I am. It's worth it.

MikeeeGeee
02-25-2003, 06:04 PM
No, "Buddy",

I called blockbuster AND looked at their site. They said it comes out FEB 3. both of them. PLUS XBA reviewed this game early feb. so it came out early feb. not late feb.

proof. (http://www.blockbuster.com/bb/game/details/0,7507,GAM-H++++38317,00.html?)

Man i love being right.:p

Liquid Gears
02-25-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by MikeeeGeee
No, "Buddy",

I called blockbuster AND looked at their site. They said it comes out FEB 3. both of them. PLUS XBA reviewed this game early feb. so it came out early feb. not late feb.

proof. (http://www.blockbuster.com/bb/game/details/0,7507,GAM-H++++38317,00.html?)

Man i love being right.:p

If your right than how come no stores have any copies in?

Check this weekend, if they're not in then. Then they're guaranteed in next week

SlightlySycho
02-25-2003, 09:06 PM
Don't mean to be a prick, Mikee, but I don't see a date anywhere on that page. And in any case, I wouldn't consider Blockbuster to be a leader in video game information.

Actually, as it turns out, you're both wrong. I went to EB today to buy it, and it turns out it doesn't come out until tomorrow (ie. Wednesday February 26, 2003 of the Common Era).
[Laughs Diabolically]

OK, now I am being a prick.:(

Liquid Gears
02-25-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho
Don't mean to be a prick, Mikee, but I don't see a date anywhere on that page. And in any case, I wouldn't consider Blockbuster to be a leader in video game information.

Actually, as it turns out, you're both wrong. I went to EB today to buy it, and it turns out it doesn't come out until tomorrow (ie. Wednesday February 26, 2003 of the Common Era).
[Laughs Diabolically]

OK, now I am being a prick.:(

I already knew about the EB release date on Kung Fu Chaos, it's the most accurate site for release dates. Use your brain, that's EB Games. They get their games in before anybody and not everybody buys games from them. Toys R Us said that they get it in March 4th (which I'm not waiting for) and Future Shop said that they get Kung Fu Chaos in sometime around February 23rd to March 1st (usually they get games in on Fridays and Saturdays).

Obviously this guys not a guy who's used togetting release date information of the net, especially if he says he gets his dates from Blockbuster. From that, he doesn't seem like the type of guy that would order games off the net from EB Games. So obviously he would get his games from street stores. So that's why I said to use the street release date and to check for it this weekend. Period.

This disscusion is over