PDA

View Full Version : Fable: Former Project Ego

dbryant341
02-23-2003, 01:37 PM
:mad: Who else besides me is getting sick of waiting for Fable? It looks like an awsome game but it doesn't come out until winter!

Dre
02-23-2003, 03:14 PM
Ya, it does suck that we have to wait... but it should be worth it!

Its gonna be a surreal experience the day I actually load Fable into my Xbox.

frog11983
02-24-2003, 12:27 PM
man how sick would it be if fable didn't run properly on "older" xboxs. for instance with POS2, my friend got his when it first came out, and it can not run GTA Vice city, it actually has it in the manual that it has problems running on his production number. i would be very upset if my xbox couldn't run fable, i've been looking forward to it for sooo long. :confused:

Shadow20002
03-01-2003, 07:02 PM
Fable, a ultimate RPG exclusively on Xbox THAT need to go out by this winter of 2003 or i will die about it. I am waiting about 2 years about that. :eek:

Variation-XBA
03-09-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by frog11983
man how sick would it be if fable didn't run properly on "older" xboxs. for instance with POS2, my friend got his when it first came out, and it can not run GTA Vice city, it actually has it in the manual that it has problems running on his production number. i would be very upset if my xbox couldn't run fable, i've been looking forward to it for sooo long. :confused:

My Vice city works fine and I got my PS2 on launch day as well.

Knight
03-09-2003, 11:31 AM
We got KOTOR coming in June that should help in the wait for Fable and then Sudeki late this year.

xboxman_1
03-09-2003, 04:23 PM
I'm doubting this game will come out this year.

Nameless
03-09-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by xboxman_1
I'm doubting this game will come out this year.
Why?

xboxman_1
03-09-2003, 07:46 PM
Games like this always get delayed. Look at Brute Force, it was SUPPOSEDLY going to be released in Jan. 02, you heard me correctly, it is now a year after that. (I remember because Maximus made a poll wondering what games we all thought he should get in January, and Brute Force was on the list.) Also considering they have no release date scheduled, and even ebgames.com has this shipping in january of 2004, and they always make their release dates early.

TheCovenant
03-10-2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by xboxman_1
Games like this always get delayed. Look at Brute Force, it was SUPPOSEDLY going to be released in Jan. 02, you heard me correctly, it is now a year after that. (I remember because Maximus made a poll wondering what games we all thought he should get in January, and Brute Force was on the list.) Also considering they have no release date scheduled, and even ebgames.com has this shipping in january of 2004, and they always make their release dates early.

agreed. this wouldn't be the first timepeter molynuex had a game that delayed beyond all reason. Black and white, anyone? That was delayed for a full 3 years and when it came out, it was stellar, but Didnt live up to the hype that just kept biulding up, and building up over the course of threee years.

buti think the game willl definatly be worth the wait.

i hope IGN gives this game a perfect score.....