PDA

View Full Version : I need a GOOD wheel for xbox

bob808
02-23-2003, 02:23 PM
When is Microsoft (or someone else.. Logitech ) going to come out with a high quality steering wheel for the xbox? I want a real feeling, quality made wheel with heavy petals and force feedback. There are some really good (& expensive) wheels on the market but not for xbox. Maybe they could make an adapter for one of the computer wheels to make it compatible with xbox? Does anyone else feel this need for "the perfect wheel" to compliment games like rallysport of sega gt? Ant with project gotham 2 on the horizon along with games like apex, it seems like driving games r getting better and better. I would be willing to spend $200 for a super realistic driving wheel if it came with a good warrenty (like the x-arcade stick controller)

soon please! Also I cant wait for an xbox live racer! (besides moto gp)

Dre
02-23-2003, 02:35 PM
http://www.xboxaddict.com/products/hardware_list.php

There's a couple of wheels described in there. Some are out, some are yet to be released. The 360 Modena wheel looks the best out of the bunch, but I dunno when its going to come out

Fred Gasman
02-23-2003, 04:29 PM
Madcatz MC2. Its tough as a rock, good stick shift, good vibration, nice feel. I think its the only wheel with a card slot for the communicator. I've had mine for a year and it shows no sign of ware.
GET IT!
I love it so much, I made a review. (http://www.xboxaddict.com/products/released.php?Product_ID=183)

Fred Gasman
02-23-2003, 04:37 PM
Oh yeah, one more thing......
You don't need to clamp the mc2 to a table. It rests on your lap, so you can sit back and relax.

Viper87227
02-24-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Fred Gasman
Oh yeah, one more thing......
You don't need to clamp the mc2 to a table. It rests on your lap, so you can sit back and relax.

You can suction it to a table and that is the best option, but it does fit comfortably aroudn the legs

SiGuy
02-25-2003, 03:09 PM
most are uncomfortable to use, but I think the best one overall is the Mad Catz wheel. I think I need one with a clutch

hebgbz
02-26-2003, 05:51 PM
Buy mine. It is in pristine condition in original box and you'll save 40-50% off retail. Just a thought.

emailmike***ahoo.com

SiGuy
02-26-2003, 06:33 PM
what kind is it?