PDA

View Full Version : Kung Fu Chaos

DaRkMaN
02-23-2003, 07:05 PM
Yea I'm really liking what I've seen so far from Kung Fu Chaos...but it reminds me of Super Smash bros, and since it does I just have to compare. Does KFC have pickups? How many Characters?

I am very happy to see that thier are 21 levels, and mini games. If thier was Live support it they would make double the money.

Liquid Gears
02-23-2003, 07:48 PM
Read up below, man :cool:

Kung Fu Chaos Features

Hong Kong action-movie presentation style with plenty of humor

Eight characters to choose from (Master Sho-Yu, Ninja Fu Hiya, Monkey, Chop & Styx, Xui Tan Sour, Lucy Cannon, Candi Roll, and Captain Won Ton)

Twenty-seven different levels and mini-games to occupy your time

Up to four players can get in on the action at once

Supports Custom Soundtracks

Kung Fu Chaos Game modes

Originally, there weren't too many modes of play available in Kung Fu Chaos. What a difference a few months makes. Now you'll get several modes:

Ninja Challenge - One Will Fight Evil Ninja Clan of Darkness - Single-player game where you must face 27 grueling challenges.

Battle Game - All Fight Against All - Free-for-all or team play with up to four players, plus bots.

Championship - All Fight Long Long Long Path - Multiplayer, but involves several games in one to find the true champion.

Miniseries - One Can Fight Each Star Path to Fame - Single-player, three-level missions for each character

Freestyle - Perfect Makes Practice - Practice with up to four characters on screen at once.

Rehearsal - Fight to Learn Some Fighting Skills - Single-player practice mode.

Special Features - Extra Super Bonus Additional Extras - Bios and other little goodies to unlock.

Game Options - Fight the Way You Like It - Unlock cool effects like "Seventies Mode" and game speeds.

DaRkMaN
02-23-2003, 07:58 PM
thanks...i would of never stumbled over that info...8 characters is pretty good...but i would expect some to be unlockable...wouldn't it be fun to play with that director guy?