PDA

View Full Version : Reflex Arcade Stick for Xbox WON'T WORK with Capcom vs. SNK2 EO (Xbox) game :(

Cannibal Corpse
02-25-2003, 03:47 AM
Hi All,

Why my Reflex Arcade Stick for Xbox does not work with CAPCOM vs. SNK2 EO?

You see, the stick can navigate the menues (in the game) and Options, and the button indeed DO work in the game, but it is the actual stick that does not move the character to the left or right.

When I plug the regular Xbox controller (S Model) it also does not move the character with the DIGITAL "+" shaped stick, but rather with the left thumb stick it moves the character just fine.

So I wonder if the Analog functionality of this arcade stick is malfunctionning?

I play DOA3, KAKUTO CHOJIN and they play just fine. Is there any setup that I need to twaek in order to make it "recognize" this arcade stick?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Reflex Arcade Stick for Xbox
http://www.8bitjoystick.com/archives/001252.php

Yannie Boy
02-27-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Corpse
Hi All,

Why my Reflex Arcade Stick for Xbox does not work with CAPCOM vs. SNK2 EO?

You see, the stick can navigate the menues (in the game) and Options, and the button indeed DO work in the game, but it is the actual stick that does not move the character to the left or right.

When I plug the regular Xbox controller (S Model) it also does not move the character with the DIGITAL "+" shaped stick, but rather with the left thumb stick it moves the character just fine.

So I wonder if the Analog functionality of this arcade stick is malfunctionning?

I play DOA3, KAKUTO CHOJIN and they play just fine. Is there any setup that I need to twaek in order to make it "recognize" this arcade stick?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Reflex Arcade Stick for Xbox
http://www.8bitjoystick.com/archives/001252.php

huh???? i bought it yesterday and it works with it......but let me ask you something...... do you use eo-ism cuz if you do you need to use the right analog stick which the reflex doesn't have, but if you use ac-ism you need to use the left analog or d-pad which the reflex uses...........

understand?????