PDA

View Full Version : Which game?... (Please read, reply and help!)

wheatus-frog-uk
02-25-2003, 12:40 PM
Hi,

My basic question is which game should i get out of "Colin Mcrae Rally 3" and "Apex" BUT with a certain situation involved.

Right, well on with this "situation". I have just bought the Ferrari Modena 360 steering wheel. While it is a great wheel, i am really struggling with it (mainly due to it being used with the lap stand, which does not fit my leg well). I am wanting to improve with it, and using my current racing games i cannot improve as i find myself getting frustrated that i can not improve (or even reach) my lap times and so just reffering back to the controller. If i get a new game, and play from the start with the wheel then i will not have previosu results to compare. While having a look around, i got the two racing games that i am interested in down to CMR3 and Apex. My question is which is the best with this is mind. It has to be compatiable with a wheel, and be fairly easy (at least to begin with), i dont want to be struggling with the wheel. Which is best for me, when i will be using a wheel (which i previosuly have not used).

Please reply and be honest.

Thanks

Dan

Also, sorry for any areas or places where i may not make myself clear - Making this messages has been a bit of a rush

SiGuy
02-25-2003, 02:54 PM
i just had a thread like this about a week ago and it seems like everyone suggests Apex with the wheel. Im getting a mad catz wheel and Apex but it seems like no matter what wheel you use they all feel awkward