PDA

View Full Version : Release Dates

Freakdawg
11-29-2001, 10:17 AM
How often are the release dates on this site updated? Some of the release dates that you have differ from the release dates on other sites. I'd rather come here for my info because I like the site, but I want to be sure that this info is accurate.

FpS_PhReeK
11-29-2001, 03:13 PM
I ALSO SHARE YOUR FEELINGS AS FAR A LIKING THE SITE BUT NOT THE RECENT QUALITY OF THE CONTENT.

I love the site design, the webpage designer did a wonderful job but the updates to this page are shallow and rare. I too would love to come to this site and see the newest of the new,,,I have been trying to get new inf in the forums to people and asking the webmaster to update the site with no sucess so I only come here for the forums now,,,,, which are good but not great.

I live and breath technology,,, I am only an Xbox fan because I appreciate how Mocrosoft has pushed the console markeet to a new level and it is the hottest thing out.... for the most updated information I tend to visit vgnation.com, gamespot.co.uk (it is weird but the UK site has better stuff than the US one) and if they do not give you what you need go to the Xbox site and click on the community icon,, that will give you a list.

I really wish Xboxaddict would get this site going,,, they have an oppurtunity to be the best Xbox site around,,,they have a good forum following,, I would hate to see that fade away.

Sincerly though,

PhReeK out!

As the great boys of the beasty said "Get it together"

MaxPain
11-30-2001, 02:42 PM
What do you mean could be the best? They are :p :p
O well I don't come here for the info, Their forums are the best I think :D