PDA

View Full Version : Azurik for $10

l Maximus l
11-29-2001, 11:37 AM
This game seems really amazing...kind of like Zelda but on steroids :D I have a friend that works for Microsoft that can get this game for me from the Microsoft Store for about $10, so, I am, without a doubt, going to get this game. I'm a little wierded out that this game is categorized in the action genre instead of an RPG...does anyone have an idea why?

Also, let me know if anyone is interested in this game.

LynxFX
11-30-2001, 01:04 PM
For $10 I'd buy it too :D

I've been interested in it since the gameplay is supposedly 60-80 hours and it looks like it could be fun. I'm not much of a RPG game player but this looks to be more than that.

So how many can you get at that price? I'd buy it from you for say, $25. :)

l Maximus l
11-30-2001, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Lynxfx
For $10 I'd buy it too :D

I've been interested in it since the gameplay is supposedly 60-80 hours and it looks like it could be fun. I'm not much of a RPG game player but this looks to be more than that.

So how many can you get at that price? I'd buy it from you for say, $25. :)

lol...dude, I'm not here to make a profit on fellow gamer...especially since you are a fellow XBox gamer :D ...if I could get one for you, I would...and I would sell it to you for $10 plus shipping and handling.

By the way, I understand that this game is classified under "Action" and not "RPG"...to me, this looks like a combination of both...which I really like in RPGs...lots of action!!

LynxFX
12-01-2001, 02:35 AM
That's cool. I was thinking of buying it anyway. Maybe I'll rent it first but 80 hours is long time. :)

MechaMonkey
12-01-2001, 04:40 AM
Azurik is not an rpg. It is much more an adventure/fighting game (an a beautiful one at that). The fighting can get a bit boring, though.

l Maximus l
12-03-2001, 01:28 PM
This game looks pretty tight to me...I will definately get it when the Microsoft Store has it in...it will only be $10, so, how can I lose?

1337h4x
12-05-2001, 03:43 PM
if u dont like it u lose your 10 dollars so THERE

l Maximus l
12-06-2001, 05:30 PM
I bought it...and it is pretty cool :D

leecow
12-08-2001, 04:35 AM
Picked up copies of Azurik and Halo today ... so much for sleep!

Initial impressions of Azurik are very good. Actively working the camera isn't difficult, movement is fine and combat is fine. The world seems reasonably deatailed, music is good and ambient sounds are good. All in all my first hour with the game has been I'm fun.

And y'all know about Halo. Man that game's intense at times.

xboxman_1
12-17-2001, 03:48 PM
Dude, Maximus, you got it for $10? E-mail me dude at pat_1_2@hotmail.com! I'll buy one from you for $10 in a memphis minute!