PDA

View Full Version : I'll prolly buy a gamecube

Kumitsu
11-29-2001, 11:44 AM
Yes, Xbox is my #1 system, but gamecube is gonna get one of my all time favorite games (PRIME METROID) and i might get zelda, but thats why i might buy my gamecube... even though i hate gamecube, but still metroid prime talks for me.

but gamecube still suxs to me.... :)

l Maximus l
11-29-2001, 11:47 AM
Kumitsu...Hey, I have no quoms, dude...Metroid looks sweet! Alteast you also have an XBox, so don't worry..you're still cool :D

CBR900rr
11-29-2001, 11:52 AM
I was in the store last night, had a store credit for $245.00
Sure I could have gotten a QueerCube, but I opted for the more solid purchase of an additional 4 XBOX games for my growing collection ;)

Transworld Surfing
Amped Snowboarding
Star Wars Starfighter
NHL Hitz 2002

I think I made the right choice...

Still want Halo and Tony Hawk 2X but they are always sold out like the DVD kit.

I have 7 games now, including Fever, DOA3, PGR

Kumitsu
11-29-2001, 11:53 AM
yup cant wait, Metroid Prime would be outstanding awesom if it was made for xbox to, but since its (Crap-Tendo) <--(nintendo) i guess ill have to buy gamecube.. hopefully they will make another metroid "I HOPE"

l Maximus l
11-29-2001, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by CBR900rr
I was in the store last night, had a store credit for $245.00
Sure I could have gotten a QueerCube, but I opted for the more solid purchase of an additional 4 XBOX games for my growing collection ;)

Transworld Surfing
Amped Snowboarding
Star Wars Starfighter
NHL Hitz 2002

I think I made the right choice...

Still want Halo and Tony Hawk 2X but they are always sold out like the DVD kit.

I have 7 games now, including Fever, DOA3, PGR

Nice, dude! I have Halo (a must buy), PGR (love it), Fever (breathtaking), and Amped (dude, you will love this game!!!). But, I'm really curious, tell me how you like Transworld Surfing and NHL Hitz 2002 especially. Star Wars Starfighter never appealed to me, but, I want to keep a really open mind on this since I have only been subjected to screen shots...so, let me know what you think about that one, too, if you would :D

My fifth game is going to be Azurik because I have a friend who works for Microsoft and she can pick it up for me for a mere $10 :D This game looks cool so far, too :)

Kumitsu
11-29-2001, 12:00 PM
I think my next xbox game is gonna (PROJECT EGO) or (Final Fantasy 11) whichever comes first... im a bigger RPG fan, im not into action games or fighting... but i love doa3 and HALO !! omg these games look outstanding... just cant get enough i hope DOA4 and HALO2 comes out soon :)

But my next game will be either of the 2, whichever comes out first...

l Maximus l
11-29-2001, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Kumitsu
I think my next xbox game is gonna (PROJECT EGO) or (Final Fantasy 11) whichever comes first... im a bigger RPG fan, im not into action games or fighting... but i love doa3 and HALO !! omg these games look outstanding... just cant get enough i hope DOA4 and HALO2 comes out soon :)

But my next game will be either of the 2, whichever comes out first...

I would imagine Project Ego coming out first. That's just a guess...but, I'm sure you will get them both eventually :)

MaxPain
11-29-2001, 12:15 PM
Anyone excited about MGSx? I know I am.. I was thinking about buying a PS2 just for that until I heard its coming out for XBox! MGS for PSX was the only game I really ever played again after I beat it :D . That stealth mode is fun :D

l Maximus l
11-29-2001, 12:18 PM
MaxPain...I am seriously pumped up for MGSX...but, admittingly, I have only seen it in action but never played. Too bad it was only brief...but, for the short moment I saw it on the PoS2, it looked sweet! I can only imagine how awesome it's going to be with the new exclusive XBox edition of it :D

MaxPain
11-29-2001, 12:32 PM
I played it at the mall on the PoS2 :D . I thought it was better then the regular one. Although I only played it for about 15 mins. But I've heard people complaining because snake doesnt look the same :rolleyes:

l Maximus l
11-29-2001, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by MaxPain
I played it at the mall on the PoS2 :D . I thought it was better then the regular one. Although I only played it for about 15 mins. But I've heard people complaining because snake doesnt look the same :rolleyes:

LOL...even if that was the case, I won't even notice! I only got a glimpse...I hear that MGSX is supposed to be utterly brilliant :D

MaxPain
11-29-2001, 01:26 PM
Another game im pumped for is GTA3!!! That game is very addicting! And the missions are actually fun :D

GokuX
11-29-2001, 01:33 PM
Dunno why people buy systems for one game, I wouldn't have bought the X-BOx for just HALO or Just DOA3, it's that it actually has a lot of good games. I can split on the cost of the Gamecube and get one for $100 cost to me so I was thinking about it, but I honestly couldn't think of any really good reasons to do so at this time.

MaxPain
11-29-2001, 01:50 PM
I don't really get into fighting games like DOA3, I like more of the adventure type fighting. I get bored very quickly of this kind of fighting.