PDA

View Full Version : Test Your Might!

Slayer02
02-26-2003, 04:17 PM
Ok this test for MKDA I cannot get, I powerup (hold a right? if not I must be a newb or something) and then I tap trigger to attack and wham Scorpion or whoever im using breaks there fist/leg and its only bamboo, am I supposed to repeatedly type a? Or hold trigger? What? Also who do you reccomend using to beat arcade, I can get decently far with Scorpion/Sub Zero/Frost but once I get to Raiden or a little past him I always get jacked up..:(

Snoopy7548
02-26-2003, 04:43 PM
you have to repeatedly tap it. and as the stages get harder, you have to tap more buttons (B and A, and eventually you will have to tap all four buttons i think).

The Jackal
02-28-2003, 03:56 PM
hold trigger??? there would be no point to it then cause everyone who did it would be completely equal and always win course you gotta tap

SiGuy
03-02-2003, 06:27 PM
I just hit all the buttons and that little meter goes up. And as far as the arcade thing goes, everyones better with someone. Just some players are easier to use I guess. In the cheat magazine it gives ratings on which characters are easier to complete it with.

Slayer02
03-03-2003, 01:58 PM
Yeah I can go through all of arcade (including moloch) with Scorpion/Sub Zero/Nitara (can't defeat moloch with Nitara) I still have trouble with test your might (especially diamond/oak/etc)

SiGuy
03-03-2003, 04:31 PM
just use your thumb and try and mash as many buttons as you can as fast as you can;)

FadeOut
03-21-2003, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by Slayer02
Ok this test for MKDA I cannot get, I powerup (hold a right? if not I must be a newb or something) and then I tap trigger to attack and wham Scorpion or whoever im using breaks there fist/leg and its only bamboo, am I supposed to repeatedly type a? Or hold trigger? What? Also who do you reccomend using to beat arcade, I can get decently far with Scorpion/Sub Zero/Frost but once I get to Raiden or a little past him I always get jacked up..:(

Just click all the buttons (a,b,x,y) as fast as you manage :D i always win at the test your might. Just practice ! :cool:

Scorpion forever! May johnny cage suffer!

Sincerely FadeOut