PDA

View Full Version : PC or Xbox?

Conchord
02-26-2003, 05:02 PM
well-which shooters are better-the ones on PC or the ones on Xbox?

i personally think PC. MOHAA is way better than Frontline, Halo will be better if they ever ****ing make it, and the lack of options and controls for consoles in general make it worse. On PC, you can save replays of everything, take screenshots, use mouse/keyboard combo, which is way easier on shooters than controllers, and you can customize every action. Not to say Xbox shooters arent awesome. They are.

Nato King
02-27-2003, 06:48 AM
I am going with the xbox. I feel this is way better than the PC

Slayer02
02-27-2003, 11:46 AM
Xbox, for a few reasons, One. Its cheaper. Two. You have a bigger screen :-) Also you can take screen shots on xbox, its tricky but theres a way to do it. Maybe I will look it up later. :)

ShannonX
02-28-2003, 09:27 AM
in halo, they had to rebalance the gameplay because the keyboard/mouse combo would have made it to easy....

think of the "easy" level beeing the hard level, then go from there.

OuFtb
02-28-2003, 01:50 PM
For me Xbox is better, I just never got into the PC games.

Xbox_Fiend
03-08-2003, 03:54 PM
Now Don't hurt me but i feel PC is way better but that is beause i have a dad that upgrades his comp every year to the max I have all the comp games that got good reviews Soo on FPS PC is taking my vote.:D

xboxman_1
03-08-2003, 11:34 PM
Now Don't hurt me but i feel PC is way better but that is beause i have a dad that upgrades his comp every year to the max I have all the comp games that got good reviews Soo on FPS PC is taking my vote

Dont worry, no one will flame you for your opinion, which is what message boards are all about..err, wait, maybe flaming people with different opinions is what message boards are all about.

Reclaimer
03-10-2003, 03:15 AM
Well, PC has the most FPS games right now, but Xbox is a better experience. That's how I figure it. Halo has convinced me that you can do it right on a console. And it has convinced me that you can successfully pull off a FPS game with a controller and not need a keyboard/mouse combo. Plus Live will offer a better, and stable online gaming enviroment, I think.

addict733
03-10-2003, 05:12 PM
Pc all the way on this one. Pc has better componants. The most important thing is that there is a huge comunitee of online PC gamers. Not so with xbox. Pc has the mouse and keyboard. 101 keys makes for more things you can do. higher Resolution with PC. Pretty much, pc. Nothing else can compete.

ShannonX
03-10-2003, 09:14 PM
really depends on the games you like. I like rts games mostly, so i'd have to say pc for that, but i like the fps's on the xbox (not 3rd person shooters, i hate those with some exceptions)

Slayer02
03-16-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Xbox_Fiend
Now Don't hurt me but i feel PC is way better but that is beause i have a dad that upgrades his comp every year to the max I have all the comp games that got good reviews Soo on FPS PC is taking my vote.:D
I'm going to hurt you. :p

ImmortalTech
03-28-2003, 03:16 PM
xbox anyday

Spartacus
03-28-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by xbocks
MOHAA is way better than Frontline
I agree with you 100% on that point. However when given the choice of either building myself a gaming PC (my current one can barely run games) or buying an Xbox, I chose the Xbox hands down. I just prefer consoles, and with Xbox live and Xbconnect (for Halo) as further options.....pfftt! No contest. Not to mention easier and cheaper to do.

:)

No Fear 23
03-28-2003, 09:16 PM
i never like playin pc games. its too much to do, u move ur arms all over the place on the keyboard and mouse. xobx, with a controller is easier, keeps everything calm.

Blind-RazoR
03-31-2003, 04:20 PM
What about compared to PS2 games? I have a PS2 and I play socom all the time and I think that is bad ass but if it were on Xbox I think it would even be better then it is. Ghost Recon was not quite as good in my opinion.

But as for a FPS, Halo tops all of them. Doom 3 will be nice and it may even compare to Halo.