PDA

View Full Version : Halo players in Portland OR area, near PSU, plz check this out...

ChaZ
11-29-2001, 01:25 PM
I am trying to hold an event called...

HALO MULTIPLAYER MARATHON!

I got permission from my dorm building to hold an event in basement during winter break (so it won't interferre with our studies...).

However, I need some people to send e-mail to me, telling me that they are interested in participating the event, providing their big TV, Xboxes, Halo games and many controllers... When I get definite list of all interested parties and their equipments, I will set up the time and date for all of us to get together and rock n' roll!

If you guys are interested, please send e-mail to me at:

chazmailbox@yahoo.com

And if you're PSU student who live on campus and need extra two controllers for 4 player multiplaying, feel free to call on me...

Thanks! -ChaZ

MaxPain
11-29-2001, 01:30 PM
Sounds fun! good luck getting this together though, sounds alittle confusing :) .

ChaZ
11-29-2001, 01:43 PM
That's easy. All I have to do is make a list...

4 big TVs.
4 Xboxes.
4 Halo game disc.
4 link cords. (I know there's an appropriate name for it, but I'm too lazy to look into it.)
1 link hub to connect 4 link cords together.(Is it out already???)
16 Controllers.

Then I make list of names and their equipments (what they are offering to bring along)

And I make up list of back ups, in case original equipment provider cannot attend, the back ups list (originally group of people who just want to play) will take their place.

I've taken many events before at my college for paintball games, hayride, etc. No biggie... :)

-ChaZ

MaxPain
11-29-2001, 01:44 PM
So your planning on asking someone to haul their big screen tv over? thats sort of a hassle isn't it? :(

ChaZ
11-29-2001, 07:32 PM
Maxpain,

Yes, it would be a hassle for you to drag your big screen TV over here, as I can see... you're too far away over there in Ohio! :)

There is already a big screen tv in the basement. I have 27" flatscreen, we only need two more big TV, and I'm hoping that there are two guys that lives in my dorm building who can chip in if they want to play... We'll see...

-ChaZ

ChaZ
11-30-2001, 04:48 PM
BTT!