PDA

View Full Version : Tao Feng : Fist of Lotus

DZNUTZ
02-27-2003, 12:54 PM
who's hyped about this game?
i'm very interested in it. the whole concept of being able to damage limbs and body parts of your opponents to the point where they are no longer usable really intrigues me.
i also like how u get limited "chi" in where u can choose to use it to repair damaged bodyparts or decide to use it instead for "special" attacks. if pulled off correctly..i think this game could be a smash...only problem is...rarely does an ambitious fighting game deliveron the hype on promises.

what do y'all think?

RudedogX
02-27-2003, 01:44 PM
I really want this game to succeed, but after the last several flops on games that are not nearly as ambitious, it is fairly difficult to get my hopes up for this game. Even with as cool as it would be to be able to snap limbs and your opponent not be able to use it for the remainder of the matchup.

Slayer02
02-27-2003, 02:09 PM
Update for you all on Tae Fang, ok we all know its coming out on the 18th of march but you will also be able to pull off deadly moves by being near a piece of environment (currently pole or wall) and by pulling the trigger you can execute a back flip or pole spin that executes tremendous damage you can also do extra damage by knocking your opponent into things such as an arcade game or the wall. Not to mention its being designed by one of the guys from Mortal Kombat so we can expect it to be pretty good...

studepaber
02-27-2003, 02:16 PM
I'll be getting this, I recently saw some movies from Gamespot and the whole pole swinging thing is kewl (knocks your opponent back pretty far). I haven't seen an example of broken limbs, bruising, etc. so I hope that's still included. BTW anyone know how many characters will be available to fight with?