PDA

View Full Version : KUNG FU CHAOS : Anyone Conquer It ???

Recon
02-28-2003, 11:13 AM
Is This Game Beatable ???

:eek:

RudedogX
02-28-2003, 01:23 PM
Is it that hard, or have you just not played it long enough? I haven't even gone out to see if it's available yet.

yall
02-28-2003, 01:35 PM
I've have been waiting to hear some more opinions on this game. The reviews have been ranging from bad to great all over the net. If someone has this game, please post your thoughs, I'd love to hear them!

The Jackal
02-28-2003, 03:54 PM
just went and bought it... its pretty fun... really similar in the idea of smash bros but like the environment is awesome and its a real fun game

Liquid Gears
02-28-2003, 09:58 PM
I wouldn't say its like Smash Bros though. It's a lot like more like Power Stone.

This game is excellent. Amazing interactive enviroments and a great theme. The 70's Kung Fu Film, can't say much but Classic. I give it a 10/10

The Jackal
03-02-2003, 06:02 PM
oh this games beatable alright.... and its been beatin ;)

Recon
03-02-2003, 10:44 PM
On the good and ugly princess level ,

What's the best way to break down the doors to rescue her ?

running kick or picking up an object to throw or what ?

tried both and having no success.

:confused:

Liquid Gears
03-02-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Recon

There's a reason to why there's a TARGET on the door

The Jackal
03-03-2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Recon

just throw stuff at it like the director says to... it opens pretty easy... throw boxes and the people youre against

Recon
03-03-2003, 09:08 AM
Ooops.... i had turned the directors volume off .

Thanks for the help :rolleyes:

SlightlySycho
03-06-2003, 10:22 PM
Finally managed to beat it today. The difficulty near the end seems to be a bit illogical. I spent days trying to beat Everyone's A Critic . . . and when I finally finished it I managed to beat Shao Ting on the first play through with very little difficulty.

My advice to anybody whose having trouble: First, play defensively. Wait for your opponents to attack, then counter right before their third strike. Secondly, in the case of Everyone's a Critic, divide and conquer. If your target's partner is close to you when you attack . . . he's going to interupt your taunt and throw you out of the ring. And in those last levels, your opponents can pretty much get up the second you finish your taunt. I $#!+ you not.:mad:

But altogether, I thought the game was pretty good. Cheap at times . . . but ultimately pretty good.:D

Liquid Gears
03-07-2003, 04:37 PM
:rolleyes: