PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Jones Glitchy?

grnakers
03-01-2003, 07:37 AM
Have any of you had touble with the game getting glitchy in certain sections of the game ?

hebgbz
03-01-2003, 11:31 AM
I have read of several people complaining of intolerable stuttering later in the game. I will not pick this up, for many reasons, until it hits the discount rack. And I suspect that will be within 60-90 days. Why pay $50 for what will surely be $19.99 before you know it. Trust me in a few months when you see it for $19.99 at Sam's or somewhere you will be kicking yourself.

grnakers
03-02-2003, 08:10 AM
I had a problem right at the start. Especially when fighting more than one person It seemed to have gotten better after playing a while.

Xzone
03-28-2003, 07:38 PM
I have had split second lockups and DDE's during level loading so far,it's kinda weird because most of the time the game runs very smoothly and then all the sudden it will just crawl for a second and then goes right back to normal.

selowitch
03-29-2003, 02:00 AM
As noted in this thread:

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33875

Indiana Jones and the Emperor’s Tomb is definitely glitchy. The music gets out of sync frequently, although I have been able to fix this by pausing the game for a short time.

xboxgamer142
04-12-2003, 03:24 AM
It has gotten glitchy a few times, but near the end of the game when there are tons of enemies. But otherwise I found no problems, because the game is awesome!

MasterChief
04-22-2003, 05:52 PM
Yes many times

Arven
04-28-2003, 10:24 AM
It's almost become unplayable to me, because of it. The sound is always stuttering, and half the time when I finish a level, it locks up. I finally had to put the game aside, it was getting so annoying. It wasn't so bad at first, but it gradually worsened as I played. I'm at the last level.

It's a fun game, and I only payed $30 for it, so I'm not furious or anything. The glitches have been frustrating though. Didn't they playtest this game at ALL?

knightofpain
05-01-2003, 10:41 PM
"It's a fun game, and I only payed $30 for it"
Where did you get it for 30 bucks?

Arven
05-02-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by knightofpain
"It's a fun game, and I only payed $30 for it"
Where did you get it for 30 bucks?

eBay. I tried boiling the disc for the hell of it, but that didn't help.

I just finished Buffy (great game), so I'll be trying Indy again soon. I'm going to try what selowitch said to fix the sound stuttering -- that's really annoying, especially when the music is so much a part of the game.

MasterChief
05-02-2003, 07:52 PM
yea it is

Trento52
05-15-2003, 08:44 PM
buffy and indy have egzact same controls and gamplay, i love both games but am a fan of indy. I bought it new and finished it and thought it sucked because i wanted more, too short but many many glitches especailly if i skipped the little movies it gets so annoying that i just turn the sound off or pause it for awhile.