PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 2

SoccerCJM77
03-01-2003, 10:43 AM
So when is this XBOX 2 coming out. I heard tha you can play your computer games on it but I'm not sure. I also know it will have a bigger hard drive. Does anyone know about this XBOX 2 and when it will come out

Kraft
03-01-2003, 10:55 AM
*thinks about closing the thread, changes his mind as it is always funny to watch people post this type of thread and see what kind of responses they get*

Highlite23
03-01-2003, 11:22 AM
**Scratches head................sitting back with Kraft and waiting for the 1st comment**. :D

ShannonX
03-01-2003, 01:00 PM
Well, the Xbox 2 will have a neural connection that will allow you to connect to xbox games directly with your brain. Controllers will be obsolete as you will be playing games with the power of thought.

The security will be 10,240 bit encryption ensuring nobody will hack into the system anytime soon.

Game media will not be released via dvd, but by small compact microdisks that can hold 200 gigabytes allowing for greater gameplay depth.

The system will have dual 5 ghz processors with 1024 megs of highspeed ram. The system will also have a 400 gigabytes of harddrive space.

hope that helps you out.

wweomaniac
03-01-2003, 01:48 PM
yup. the xbox 2 can play computer games.

and believe it or not, but the xbox 2 can also transform into a drum set, and/or dirt bike depending on if you buy xbox 2.1 or xbox 2.2.

carlbme
03-01-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Shannon-XBA
Well, the Xbox 2 will have a neural connection that will allow you to connect to xbox games directly with your brain. Controllers will be obsolete as you will be playing games with the power of thought.

The security will be 10,240 bit encryption ensuring nobody will hack into the system anytime soon.

Game media will not be released via dvd, but by small compact microdisks that can hold 200 gigabytes allowing for greater gameplay depth.

The system will have dual 5 ghz processors with 1024 megs of highspeed ram. The system will also have a 400 gigabytes of harddrive space.

hope that helps you out.

I thought this is was the Playstation 3 :confused:

frog11983
03-01-2003, 04:02 PM
i think i will MOST DEFINETLY buy the one that transforms into a drumset. btw, will cymbols be included? that shnizzit is expensive....

Kraft
03-01-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by frog11983
i think i will MOST DEFINETLY buy the one that transforms into a drumset. btw, will cymbols be included? that shnizzit is expensive....

Duh, the new game discs double as cymbals... don't you read anything?:rolleyes:

Kraft
03-01-2003, 04:33 PM
Anyways, if you haven't understood yet, no info is available about the xbox 2 or xbox:next or whatever they end up calling it. Well, here come the thread police to shut this one down! GO GO GADGET THREAD CLOSING BUTTON!
http://www.gsarchives.com/snes/nanim_sprites/InspectorGadget/gadget_mobile.gif