PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell......WOW!!!

littleindyfan
03-01-2003, 06:39 PM
Wow if you have any doubts on buying Splinter cell I would buy it. I have never beat a game before because i always get to bored with them but this game was absolutely amazing. I would definitely pay 50.00 for this game.it is one of a kind. do not hesitate to buy it.

ShannonX
03-03-2003, 08:48 PM
yup, definately a great game. And they are realeasing an addon to the game that lets you experience a whole new story.

Shadow20002
03-07-2003, 07:58 PM
Hmm...add-on on XBL you mean ? :rolleyes:

Xbox_Fiend
03-08-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by littleindyfan
Wow if you have any doubts on buying Splinter cell I would buy it. I have never beat a game before because i always get to bored with them but this game was absolutely amazing. I would definitely pay 50.00 for this game.it is one of a kind. do not hesitate to buy it.
Is it really that good i was going to buy it but got something eles instead

c--b
03-09-2003, 12:44 AM
I really dont see why anyone would buy it, I rented it had lots of fun with it and passed it. I didnt need to buy it, and even played it to its fullest. If I wish to play the downloadable content I'll shell out another 5 Bucks for it again.

I dont waste my money on single player games that can be beaten in 3 days :)

ShannonX
03-09-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
Hmm...add-on on XBL you mean ? :rolleyes:

well, since its already XBL enabled... no. Its getting downloadable content, as in additional missions, one of which is already beeing created. :rolleyes: