PDA

View Full Version : Kung Fu Chaos Rocks

shrew king
03-01-2003, 09:29 PM
I rented this game and just got finished playing it. Funny, as well as fun. The best game to compare it to would probably be Super Smash Brothers, with a bit of Mario Party.

You can pick between 10 or so characters, and play through seperate 'movies'. It has a load of levels, each about 2-5 minutes long. It ranges from fighting to catching stunt doubles.

The graphics aren't awesome, but they are above average. The sound is pretty good too, if you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them.

samslophead
03-04-2003, 02:10 PM
I would only consider this game if the multiplayer is great. That's the only reason that I would want to pick it up.

VeNoMiZA
03-05-2003, 12:50 PM
i bought this game two days ago but my freind has it right now, i only played multiplayer, i saw some of the one player and it looks raw. i cant wait till i pick it up from my boi's house. i think they shouldve added way more characters tho, and different costumes.

studepaber
03-05-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
i bought this game two days ago but my freind has it right now, i only played multiplayer, i saw some of the one player and it looks raw. i cant wait till i pick it up from my boi's house. i think they shouldve added way more characters tho, and different costumes.

I agree on the need for additional characters, you can unlock one alternate costume though for each character.

Fifth5reedom
03-05-2003, 08:16 PM
I know it is an awesome game. I also think the single player is fun, and well the costumes are a bit odd...

Reclaimer
03-07-2003, 08:14 PM
I have this game too, and I love it. There is so much to do, and so much content to unlock. I've played through the Ninja Challenge, got 4 stars in all except for 2 minigames where I have 3, and I still have only 43% unlocked. The multiplayer game is outrageous. We where laughing our asses off every second of the way. My favorite levels: Legend of the Drunken B@stards, and Gigantic Crack. This game breaks away from every other game and offers something completely different. Vast playing time, and tons of off color humor.

And everyone was kung fu fighting.......

Professor Kaos
03-07-2003, 10:49 PM
I'm going to have to check this game out. Sounds like fun, I have the demo but havent played it yet.

Reclaimer
03-08-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Playya
I'm going to have to check this game out. Sounds like fun, I have the demo but havent played it yet.

It's definitely a good time game. I would recommend it. You know what's cool. I guess since Microsoft fronts this game, they have the technology down pat. There are extremely short load times. The levels are huge and there's a lot of content, but it takes like 2 or 3 seconds to start up round. You just pick the level, and read the short instructions, and go. No loading screens or anything. The game saves itself automatically too. As you play all your stats and progress is saved and you don't know it's been done. It's neat. Maybe other games do it too, but this is the first I've seen.

Variation-XBA
03-09-2003, 10:46 AM
Nothing beats the mini game where everyone is on a small platform, and that stick in the middle is swinging one way fast, then you can hit it the other way and speed it up..

Or throwing the princess or whatever ontop of those matresses up high... ******....I gotta go rent it again now... :)

Reclaimer
03-09-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Variation
Nothing beats the mini game where everyone is on a small platform, and that stick in the middle is swinging one way fast, then you can hit it the other way and speed it up..

Or throwing the princess or whatever ontop of those matresses up high... ******....I gotta go rent it again now... :)

I think it was the championship level, the minigames are there again, but this time, the games are sped up to insane speeds. You play for extra lives, and if you still don't make 3 stars you forfeit lives. But you shuld see how fast the game goes! :eek:

Variation-XBA
03-10-2003, 11:47 AM
They really need a game like this... like mario party mini games....but LIVE support....
Hell...come to think of it, i kepe saying any game with LIVE would rock.. :P