PDA

View Full Version : Please help me on Transworld Surf

wheatus-frog-uk
03-02-2003, 09:10 AM
Hi,

After revisting this game, which i have to say i still enjoy, i have come up across the same challenge that made me put it down in the first place.

On the second beach you visit in Pro Tour mode there is a task statign "Ollie 4 Bunker Walls"... How d i do this? Please provide me with some help and explanations if you can. I am guessing that you cannot do the same wall again and again, and as once i got the text appear that i had ollied one, yet when i did the exact same thing again nothign happened. Am i right with this? When i try this again, after the time has run out and i have started a new run, it will work again. If i try this method of working on other bunkers it does not work!

Please help if possible!

Thanks

Dan

Snake Eyez
03-02-2003, 10:32 AM
I can't help you. But you may want to post this in the stategy forum that we have here at XBA.

wheatus-frog-uk
03-02-2003, 10:44 AM
Oh yeah!

Sorry about this people and mods.

I have the main forum bookmarked in my faves and so i always come here via that. Due to this i forgot about it.
I will not go post a duplicate in the stragey section.

Thanks and sorry

Dan

BTW - If you do know the answer still please post here (if the topic is left open) or answer in the stragey post.