PDA

View Full Version : Doax....

Floodman
03-02-2003, 05:32 PM
I just bought DOAX today and it is really sweet. I also heard that in the game there is some way to turn swimsuits off or something. Is this truth or is it just a rumor. And if it is true, not to be perverted or anything, how do you turn it on?

-Eraser

Discretion
03-02-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Eraser2
I just bought DOAX today and it is really sweet. I also heard that in the game there is some way to turn swimsuits off or something. Is this truth or is it just a rumor. And if it is true, not to be perverted or anything, how do you turn it on?

-Eraser

LMAO! It would probably just put on like clothes or something if it is true. Than again, I never played it. If the swimsuits really came off, I would put that thing on right away! Well.... At least when my girlfriend isn't around :p

maximan00
03-02-2003, 06:41 PM
I read about this over at Operationsports.com. Also, there was some talk over at TXB. It seems that there was an article in the April EGM with a code to take the players clothes off. From what it looks like though it was an April Fools Joke.

Xbox_Fiend
03-08-2003, 10:19 AM
I need help i can not find out how to partner it is driving me crazy all the ones i ask all they say is UP YOURS I DON'T WANT TO PARTNER WITH YOU how do i get one¿¿¿??? PLZ HELP!:eek: :eek:

Variation-XBA
03-10-2003, 12:04 AM
Give someone a few presents ;) and go readGamefaqs (http://www.gamefaqs.com) ;)

Slayer02
03-11-2003, 02:47 PM
There was a nudity code posted at IGN, no clue if it works.

Variation-XBA
03-11-2003, 06:47 PM
It doesnt... stop bothering