PDA

View Full Version : **Look to the Skies**

bbchs_trash
11-29-2001, 09:16 PM
Recently reading my EGM, on the ****ter I might add, I noticed that SEGA is releasing Skies of Arcadia for Gamecube and PS2 but not for the X-Box. It might just be a Dreamcast port, but it's a great RPG, from what I've heard, and since I never got the chance to play it on my Dreamcast as my friend busted my Dreamcast and I had already purchased the 'box and found no need to buy another, well I find myself screwed. I have been wanting to play this game as more and more people seem to be talking about it, but now I find that it's impossible to do unless I either purchase another Dreamcast(waste of money) or buy one of the two systems I want but don't want as most titles will come to X-box. So I was thinking that with all the members here and with a little more on other boards with the help of all of you we could get a petition together with around 5000 people or more and maybe influence SEGA into seeing that a lot of people want this game ported to the 'Box instead of the ****ed PS2 and Gamecube. It's not like it would take them that much time to reprogram the ****ed game onto the X-box or maybe someone could make a bleem for "the green machine" that can play Dreamcast games and PS2 games... just maybe. Please someone help me out here with some backup...

MaxPain
11-29-2001, 09:49 PM
hahaha, I wouldn't get your hopes up, Hey you know DC's are only $50 brand new, that's not that bad of a price, seeing how I paid $150 for it new last year :( .

dysrhythmia
11-29-2001, 11:43 PM
I think it's sad to see Sega leave the console arena....I mean they've been around for quite some time. Ahhh the memories of playing my new genesis way back when "Rise from the grave!!!"....*sigh*.