PDA

View Full Version : WWE RAW 2 Delayed til' September!

Xbox Owner
03-03-2003, 02:29 PM
It was announced yesterday that THQ will delay the release of 2 games, the main game I am in reference to is none other than WWE Raw 2. The new release month is said to be September. No new informaton has been released. I understand thata this is a terrible disappointment, and will relay any new informaton as soon as it is obtained. Sorry!

-wweraw2.com

DZNUTZ
03-03-2003, 02:41 PM
that better mean LIVE capabilities

wweomaniac
03-03-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
that better mean LIVE capabilities I think this is good that it will be delayed. Because this means two things:
1) it will be live. (why else would they delay it for so long?)
2) it will be better in many other ways.

the video game sectin of WWE corp seems to be the only thing going for them right now, and if they just keep on releasing a new wrestling game every year (like THPS), theyre going to get less and less popular.

also... like Brute Force, I bet the logn delay will be to add xbox live capabilities. Probably player vs player live capabilities... and if this is the case, I will most definitely purchase it.

Remember WWE Raw 1? lol. I hope the delay is worth it.

Spaztic
03-03-2003, 03:53 PM
I actually don't mind the delays...hopefully they get everything worked out.....I wipped out raw the other day, not a horrible game but it had serious issued!

Dre
03-03-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Shaggy
I wipped out raw the other day

So how many games have you stolen so far?

EHWfedPres
03-03-2003, 07:29 PM
I dont care about live play or anything of the sort...give me good gameplay and a good caw mode, and im happy. Playing a horrible game by yourself or online with other people does not make the game any less horrible. I dont care if there is one arena with no fans, as long as the gameplay is good, give me one gameplay type and im happy as long as it's fun to play.

Spaztic
03-04-2003, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Dre
So how many games have you stolen so far?

I actually purchased raw when it was released!

JJaX
03-04-2003, 11:41 AM
I think the abilty to use your created wrestlers online would be cool as hell. I will buy this game if you can.

I rememer i made me in RAW and i kicka yo ass! I was this ninja dude and i loved everymove i could do. CAW is by far the best thing in any wrestling game.

Dark Enemy
03-04-2003, 12:18 PM
Hopefully they will add some kinda live capibility to this game, IM gonna rent this game first because raw 1 was a discrase. But id say 40% they would add online play and download content because after that nobody would wanna buy Raw 3, or atleast thats what they will think

Kleen
03-04-2003, 01:08 PM
Why else would they delay it so long? Uhhhh...because it's 4 months behind? Stranger things have happened.

Say RAW 2 does have online battles (hypothetically speaking, of course). hat happens when you use a CAW with ripped entrance music (assuming that is in as well)? What is the guy on the other side going to hear? The will not attempt to stream the music over XBL.

JimmieDoogan
03-04-2003, 01:38 PM
I do perfect JR and King impressions. They better add the option to commentate a friends match or have an online SEASON WITH YOUR HOME MADE RASSLERS!!! STREAMING THE MUSIC FROM YOUR HARD DRIVE (your intro music) TO THE TV's AND SOUND SYSTEMS OF YOUR OPPONENT(S). WOOO that would be awsome!!! I think there was a discussion a while back about this, but what will be your intro music? Mine is a toss up between Name of the Game by The Crystal Method and The Ace of Spades by Motorhead!