PDA

View Full Version : Question

Torch
03-03-2003, 07:33 PM
Hey does anyone know if I can return my Xbox to EB to get a different console? I didn't buy it there, I bought it at London Drugs. I have a receipt from London Drugs but they won't let me return it there I don't think...:confused:. I have everything that came with it, but I just need to know if I can return it to EB.
Thanks.

EDIT: please don't post stuff like "why are you trading in your Xbox?"

Master Gracey
03-03-2003, 07:42 PM
Your Xbox was used illegally to ship narcotics from Cuba to Calgary. London will just have to find his drugs elsewhere. :eek:

MerimacHamwich
03-03-2003, 07:45 PM
That was great Gracey!
:)
Why would you want to trade in your xbox for "another" console?

-edit-
Honestly, you are on an Xbox fansite asking about how you can trade your Xbox in for a PS2. First of all it is common and factual knowledge that the Xbox is a superior piece of hardware. Secondly, you have to be absolutely ludicrous to trade in something superior for something inferior.

Master Gracey
03-03-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Torch
EDIT: please don't post stuff like "why are you trading in your Xbox?"

So... erm...

Why are you trading in your Xbox? That'll only hurt it's feelings.

ShannonX
03-03-2003, 08:15 PM
you could probably trade it in towards the purchase of another console, but no way you would get a straight across trade.

FuNkY mOnK
03-03-2003, 08:19 PM
It amazes me when i see people respond to this crap. i'm telling you i'm in the ******* nut house.

come on be nice now

VeNoMiZA
03-03-2003, 08:25 PM
hey why dont u trade ur xbox for a super snes?? that would be a killer deal :rolleyes:

Torch
03-03-2003, 08:25 PM
Ok thanks Shannon can anyone else give soem advice... c'mon

MerimacHamwich
03-03-2003, 08:50 PM
Don't trade it in unless you have a spare.

shrew king
03-03-2003, 09:30 PM
Let the guy trade it if he wants.

I think the best you could do is get some in-store credit and put it towards the console of your choice. Say if you wanted a Gamecube, take in your Xbox and see how much you can get for it, if it sounds like enough money/credit to you, then do it and put it towards the console you want.

You could probably get more cash by selling it to someone, gaming stores tend to rip you off.

SiGuy
03-03-2003, 09:41 PM
yeah you'd probably have better luck and not get ripped off so bad if you sell it in the classifieds in your local newspaper or over ebay. Your selling games and all? Dont go to EB youll get rolled like youve never seen before.

EHWfedPres
03-03-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
hey why dont u trade ur xbox for a super snes?? that would be a killer deal :rolleyes:

a Super Super Nintendo?

VeNoMiZA
03-03-2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
a Super Super Nintendo? a super dooper nintendo :P i noticed my TYPO. mr. perfect :O

Torch
03-03-2003, 10:18 PM
I don't wanna sell it over the internet... that's what I'm trying to avoid...

shrew king
03-03-2003, 10:22 PM

Like ManOWar said, sell it through your newspaper, if you don't want to do it over the internet that is.

Insane Jester
03-04-2003, 06:16 AM
DONT trade it in for another console scoop out the xbox's guts use the power cord as a lace and wear it as a shoe. it will be better as a shoe than tradeing it in for another console.

but u can take it in for a trade but you end up haveing to pay something to eb.

Master Gracey
03-04-2003, 10:36 AM

I would also avoid that... those internet dating services can be highly unpredictable.