PDA

View Full Version : NFL Fever 2002

xboxman_1
11-29-2001, 10:02 PM
Hey, I'll just say it, I like football games. I'm no asking if this is better than Madden, I already know it is. The only problam is, that whenevr I pick up a football game, I play it for 2 weeks and then never even think about it for 4 years. Plus, I don't have anyone that would really play it with me. (My friends are not opposed to sports in general, but hate the games on consoles) Anyone have any suggestions whether I should pick this one up?

terrapin
11-30-2001, 10:31 AM
I would suggest trying it out. Like you prior Madden games didn't keep my interest past 2 weeks. After that I get bored and move onto something else. Though, Fever is doing a nice job of holding my attention. I might even make it through the season. It has a lot of cool features like the dynamic player point system. It's enjoyable to watch your players develop and see how their ratings change as the season progresses.

The weather effects are pretty amazing. I had a game in the snow and the footprints actually stayed on the field and you could tell were most of the traffic was.

leecow
11-30-2001, 02:42 PM
Gameplay is easy enough that it should be a great "casual gamer" title. I really haven't played any football games to this point and have found it very accessible and fun. My son and I waged an epic battle last night - Cows vs Commandos in the Roman Colisem!

skoot182
12-02-2001, 08:50 PM
no, no, no. Pansies vs. Monks in the Abyss!!!

AFI_PHOENIX
12-14-2001, 11:46 PM
NO NO NO NO NO

MADDEN IS WAY BETTER! chars in nfl fever are too FAT

i was just wondering if there was gonna be a madden for xbox?

Plewis
12-21-2001, 03:58 PM
It is a great game. i have played tons of games with my friends, and without. The only difference is the computer doesnt look at the play your calling!:D